***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXDisneyFreak

TXDisneyFreak TX Disney Diva

Milliepie, I am amazed by your great designs! I didn't want to bother you, and I saved as many blank ones from your sites, to add my own names and such.

I did think of a couple of requests, and I truly appreciate you doing this...

Name fills...
    Nicholas:
    Star Wars Mickey with yellow "Star" and "Wars" at top and bottom...

Crystal:
    Minnie Mouse, red with white polka dot...

Nicholas, Crystal, Austin:
    Pirate Mickey and friends...

Austin:
    Indiana Jones, like "Brad"

Brittany:
    Pink "Marie" (like "Britton")

The LeMoine Family:
    Disney cruise characters with chip and dale on one end, cruise Mickey on the other (like "Jill")

Finally, if it's not too much trouble, I wanted to get the Mickey head itinerary map for the 6-night Magic cruise out of Galveston...

Thanks,
    Crystal:flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

All,

I recently made some changes to my files. If you notice that some links in 4shared don't work anymore it's because I removed them. I am consolidating everything to one account. I also added a password to my Photobucket. The password is DISfriends and it is in my signature if you forget. I see a rise in other people profiting from my work, so I am limiting access. I wish people would understand that just because you find things for free on the internet doesn't mean it's ok to take it and sell it for your own profit.

Not yet... But I do have you written down. I'm gonna have to sit and make fills a priority one day. :upsidedow

No. But I suppose I can upload them for you. ;) I'll have time in the morning. :)

Yes, I know which one you mean. Go ahead and send the info, I'll be happy to help :goodvibes

4. NC State Tigger

NC State Tigger 'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger

Yes, I know which one you mean. Go ahead and send the info, I'll be happy to help

Milliepie--

Thank you so much!!

On the plane wing I'd like December 2012

The "people" would be left to right and the names under them--

(adult male, light brown hair) Daddy
    (adult female, dark brown hair) Mommy
    (female child--she's 2 1/2, blond hair) Kayleigh
    (adult female, white hair) Nena
    (adult male, white hair) Deda

Could I have a second one with just 2 people--

(adult male, brown hair) Tim
    (adult female, blond hair) Susan

I just love your work. Thanks again.

Donna ("Nena" to my DGD)

5. leighi123

leighi123 Earning My Ears

I found everyone's names on the pre-made ones except for my own!

Can I get a name fill with my name?

Leigh-Ann

Any characters, I'm not picky! I couldn't figure out how to do it with the "-" in there.

6. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Finally got 'em done. :goodvibes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not yet, but only a few away. :)

You can find the link to the ears for the door number on the first post in this thread. She makes a bunch of really cute ones, but I'm not sure if she has Stitch. No harm checking though. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

7. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Hope this is okay. :)

[​IMG]

:goodvibes

[​IMG]

:goodvibes

[​IMG]

8. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

Here you go. :)

[​IMG]

Here are your boarding passes. :)

[​IMG]

Here you go. :)

[​IMG]

No problem. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had two different versions, so I added both. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here is your name fill. :)

[​IMG]

9. klass3

klass3 Mouseketeer

Thank you so much, Millie! Love the boarding passes.

10. MDTerp

MDTerp Mouseketeer

Milliepie -

Thank you very much for the Beach Towels!! Can't wait to decorate our Stateroom door!!

Have a great holiday season!

11. ForTheLoveOfDCL

ForTheLoveOfDCL A Dream is a wish your

Here are your boarding passes. :)

[​IMG]

Milliepie---do you have The Magic boarding passes? I will add all the kids names myself cause I know you are busy and we are revealing the surprise Black Friday instead of Christmas. My friends DH almost blew it this weekend. Anyhow I couldn't find the boarding passes in your files... Thanks if this is possible!!

12. danabee611

danabee611 Earning My Ears

Hi Millipie,
    I love your work. It is a shame people are trying to profit off of it and ruining it for those who truly appreciate what you do! We are cruising in December. I looked through all your files. I found one that I can use. Could you please make me Brayden_neverlandpirate from your photo bucket with it spelled Braeden? I would like to make magnets for the pirate night! Thank you very much!

13. Gryffinclaw

Gryffinclaw Earning My Ears

Hi milliepie,

Any chance you can do a name fill for Mikey? Star Wars or Toy Story would be great if its not too much trouble. Thanks!

Gennie

14. kendzee94

kendzee94 DIS Veteran

15. tinkerbelltwins

tinkerbelltwins DIS Veteran

Hi Millipie, Awhile back you made a super design for our Eastern Mediterranean Mouseketeers cruise. It was Mickey in a Toga with the ship behind him bursting out of the middle of the life preserver. On the top it said "Disney Magic Eastern Mediterranean Mouseketeers" and on the bottom middle it said "July 2013." This was such a special design and one I will always cherish, as will lots and lots of cruisers on that sailing!

Here's my new request with a huge pretty please attached. :) I'm involved in another meet thread that will be sailing on the Disney Fantasy on the New Year's Eve Cruise at the end of 2013. Would you mind doing a design for our group? I'd love it if you could replicate that same sort of thing you did for the Med Cruise but with a New Year's Eve twist to it. The Mickey that bursts out of the middle of the life preserver with a ship behind him wouldn't be wearing a toga, but instead would be wearing your Happy New Year top hat.

As for the language on it: The top of the life preserver would have "Disney Fantasy Midnight Mouseketeers" and the bottom center of the preserver would have "New Year's Eve Cruise" with another line underneath centered too that says "December 2013" I hope this makes sense! :)

I also would love it if you could make me another porthole for a different cruise: an 8/23/14 Disney Fantasy Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Could you do a porthole with Mickey bursting through it and the lettering "Eastern Caribbean Mouseketeers" on the top of the life preserver and the bottom center would say "August 23-30, 2013" on it. :) :)

I know you are extremely busy and so please only do these if the spirit moves you and time permits. You are the best and I also want to let you know that I love reading your blog with your helpful "how to" tips. Thanks so much!!!

Beth

16. WardFam

WardFam Earning My Ears

Hi Millie -
    I know that you are super busy and my requests are quite a few pages from where you are (Mine are on page 181). I'm trying to decide if I should attempt to personalize them on my own or if you might have time to get to them. Our cruise doesn't leave for 2 weeks, but we are heading out a little early for the Thanksgiving holiday so I will need to get working. Thanks for all your work and for providing blanks for everyone to use. If you can just let me know either way that would be great! Thanks again my kids and I love your work!

17. jenbessey

jenbessey Mouseketeer

Milliepie,

I need some help. I am going on the Fantasy on November 24th and I need some magnets made for my family. Would you be able to help me. It will be Christmas on the Ship and I would love that type of theme for my door. I have the following people in my cabin: John, Jen, Shawn and Katie. In my parents cabin is: Ron, Lorraine and Janice.
    Help......I can't figure this out for myself and I am very capable to do this but having a hard time.

Thanks so much for your time.!:)

18. leighi123

leighi123 Earning My Ears

Thank you so much, I love the surfer mickey on the hyphen!

19. SnowWhite2

SnowWhite2 DIS Veteran

Hi Milliepie -

Please, if you have time, design a cruise sign for my trip on the Fantasy. I would be very grateful.

I am looking for a sign with the cruise chairs - 3 of them - Mickey, Minnie and Daisy. Names - Gregg, Laurie and Rachel. If the chairs can be on the beach with the ship in the background that would be great.

We are cruising on the NYE Fantasy cruise this year. I appreciate your time and effort in making our cruise special.

Thanks,
    Laurie

20. angel's momma

angel's momma DIS Veteran

Milliepie - Thank you so very much for all of the time you put into this. Your designs are spectacular! I'm so sorry that others have been profiting from your work. My daughter is very excited about decorating our door on the cruise, and I would never be able to do it without the help of the wonderful DISigners.

May we please have:

Tiarapinkmh3d2.jpg - Angel

DCLlogobordermh.png - I'm not sure if this will fit - Angel's Make a Wish Cruise If not, Angel

PrincessAurorapinkmh-1.png - Angel

DugPortal.jpg - Angel

giraffe fuzzy mh.jpg - Angel

Do you happen to have anything with the Mine, Mine, Mine seagulls from Finding Nemo, Zero (from Nightmare before Christmas), or Perry (not Agent P) ? I tried to look thoroughly through your files, please forgive me if I overlooked them.

Thank you!

21. Davids-Coco

Davids-Coco <font color=green>Sometimes my inner monologue isn

Thank you Milliepie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.