***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goofymom74

goofymom74 Earning My Ears

Hi Milliepie-

We saw alot of your artwork on our November 2011 cruise and my boys will be so excited to have their own (me , too)!

Would you please make us (I am new to this, so here goes...)

1. The beach scene with 4 beach towels with the ship in the backgound personalized with -
    Grevstad Family
    Disney Fantasy
    December 2012

2. The 4 beach chairs with the Mickey & Goofy clouds & the ship in the background (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald) personalized with our names on the chairs - Eric, Rebekah, Zane, Jake

3. The Mickey & pals porthole with Cruisin in the Caribbean at the top and Grevstad Family 2012 at the bottom

4. I tried to make up nametags, but I am very computer illiterate :confused3, could you make us the Fantasy nametags - Eric, Rebekah, Zane, Jake

I feel like i have asked for to much...I really appreciate your help;)

Thank you in advance!!!
    Rebekah

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I haven't had much time this week to do any designing, so I haven't gotten started on this yet. If they are going to wear them in Feb. then you probably should have it say "wanted" I can do both ways and see what you think. :thumbsup2

The quality of the shirt is pretty good. Not thin, not too thick. They don't peel or crack. They do come a bit small, so I would order one size up.

I hope to get some more requests done soon!

4. lsmith4717

lsmith4717 Earning My Ears

Hi Milliepie. It sounds like you've really been busy! Any chance for request #2476 (page 166 I think) before our Fantasy cruise on Saturday?

Crossing fingers,

Lisa

5. Embraer

Embraer Mouseketeer

Milliepie, I've mentioned it before but with this workload why not charge, even if it is a small amount. We don't think twice about dropping $.99 or £.79 for an ipad app, would anybody else considered it unreasonable or inappropriate per design?

pirate:

6. Tinkerbell2B

Tinkerbell2B Mouseketeer

This wouldn't be unreasonable at all!! Milliepie's work will well worth a fee! She works her rear off trying to get this stuff done for us!

7. dizney-cruiser

dizney-cruiser DiZney CraZy ºoº<br><font color=blue>we dont want

<snip> Deleted so I don't break any rules . . .

8. stalbertsteve

stalbertsteve Mouseketeer

I have no problem with their being a fee for what you are doing. Etsy is a great idea that was posted by dizney-cruiser. Even if you personally didn't want to profit, turning over the profits to charity would be a good thing as well.

9. Jane1967

Jane1967 Disney Dreamer

I understand that she doesn't want to charge people, but I think she should leave it up to us. Put her address out there for those of us that want to send her some $ for the hard work she does! Just an idea....

10. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

I understand where people are coming from, but it is against the rules on these boards to sell anything or promote things that are for sale. If Milliepie went down the Etsy route, most people on here would not know. I am very grateful for what Milliepie and others on here have done for me and my way of thinking is that I try to pay it forward in which ever way I can.

Corinna

11. KathyY

KathyY Earning My Ears

Fairly new to the boards but have been getting around a little more. Can anyone send me in the right direction for name fills that have already been done for people? I would hate to request one to be made if they are already done and I just can't find them. Appreciate any help.

12. debsters41

debsters41 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2::yes::

13. donaldseeyore

donaldseeyore Missing Mickey

[​IMG]

Is there any possible way I can get this made into the Feb 2-7 2013 sailing on the wonder??? Please:goodvibes

14. Donald & Daisy Duck

Donald & Daisy Duck <font color=red>I even put ketchup on my tag!

Millipie....I think I saw that you have a life preserver design with Mickey & Minnie in Mexican Wear with Disney Dream on it. Anyway that you could make it with Disney Fantasy on it?? Thanks.

15. Jane1967

Jane1967 Disney Dreamer

Go up a little on this page to post #2782. There you will find Millie's last post. There are some Mickey ears at the bottom. Click on the ears on the left and it will bring up her files. Look for names fills. She has a bunch.
    Hope that helps.:)

16. Disneygal19

Disneygal19 I love ºoº

Hello Millipie!!! I love your work and will be sailing soon and would love the portholes with the names inside if possible can I get the following

A Minnie porthole that says Lisa

A Mickey porthole with Todd

A Donald porthole with Brendan

A Pluto porthole that says Kelsey

Thank you soooo much!!!

17. ansky922

ansky922 Mouseketeer

Hello Millipie!!! I love your work

I will be saling with my family on our first New Years Eve Cruise on the DREAM. COnsidering the terrible year we have had we are so looking foward to it..

I was wondering if its possible to make A New Years Eve Magnet

and Maybe one or two more bascally anything that would be easy for you we are a family of 3 there is

me my DH and DS 13.. Our last name is Gottfried we will be sailng on 12/28 for a 5 night if there is any other info that you need please let me know..

Thank you so much for you help

18. momto3cboys

momto3cboys Earning My Ears

Hi! I am very new at this, but I love your designs! We are cruising on December 6th and I was wondering if you can possibly make these for me please:

1. Porthole with Fab 5 with "Disney Dream 2012" at the top, and "The Fowles Family" at the bottom

2. This design, but with the name "Caitlynn":
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/zALwgUYE/Madisonprns.html

3. This design, but with the name "Carter":
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/PztsJYnL/Carsonpiratemickey.html

4. Wondering if you have anything with Duffy on it, and if you could make something similar to the above request, with the name "Carson". If you don't have Duffy, can you just do a fab 5 in the same style as above, with the name "Carson".

5. Beach chairs with the Mickey and Goofy clouds - Disney Dream 2012 - names Chad and Christina

6. Something for my daughter's 3rd birthday - we are celebrating on our upcoming cruise - anything with princesses and "Happy 3rd Birthday Caitlynn"

Thank you so so much!!!

19. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I think you sent me a message about this, but I can't find it. Just want to let you know that I will try to get them done. I had my other thread locked when I was was taking classes, but I graduated, so I started taking requests again on this thread. I have a lot going on at home, so it does take me a really long time to get to some of them, but I will do your requests if you don't mind waiting. I do have some free time coming up soon, so I hope to do a lot more after Sunday. I'll post here when they are done. Thanks. :)

20. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I can do these by then. Possibly this weekend. :)

21. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I can do them for you in the morning. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.