***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SO much Blueyes, that was lightning fast :moped: and they are super!!!

Thanks again.

Dear Milliepie-
I am new to the idea of magnets as we have just booked our first ever Disney cruise. I have fallen in love with your designs and will be using many of them to make our own special magnets for our cabin door. I was hoping you could make a few personalized ones for our trip as well. There is NO RUSH as we are not setting sail until July of 2013. I am just so excited I wanted to put in the request so I could start getting organized :)
I would love the Disney Dream with the lounge chairs with the year reading 2013 and Dave, Erin, Grace and Connor on the chairs.
I would also love a porthole for each of us. I love the ones with the blue sky background.
Tigger with the name Dave
Ariel with the name Erin
Belle with the name Grace
Doc McStuffin with the name Connor
Thank you so much! You are really talented and I am sure your designs bring much happiness to many!!

Here you go. :goodvibes

Hi Millie!

I really like the beach chairs at the shore with the Mickey cloud in the sky. Would you be able to add our names and cruise date to that picture?

Fantasy 8/25 - 9/1 2012

Bryan
Amy
Nathan
Emma

Thank you so much for your time! Your work is amazing!

I know this is probaby too late, but here's trying. :goodvibes Hope you have a great trip. :)

Any ideas on a florida state Seminole Mickey head? We leave on Sept. 14. Would love to have it for our door!

Blue eyes...
I can't get your 4shared or photobucket pages to come up...maybe it's my iPad? Anyway...do you have any university of Kansas Mickey head designs? We would love one for our cruise, if you do. No text is needed, no specific sport, we like them all! :)

HI millie :) Thank you for sharing all your great work. May I plese request some name fills?

Cassandra - Pluto (the sample I saw was the name madelynplutofill)
Cassandra - Ariel (makennaarielfill.jpeg)
Cassie - pluto
Cassie - Cinderella - Something simliar to the McKennaarielfill but with cinderella
Danny - Genie (kari Geniefill.jpeg)
Cassandra (Belle) simliar to the McKennaarielfill but with Belle

These are from the 4shared site, but is it possible to post them on photobucket?
Thanks so much :yay:

Are you clicking the picture and a new window opens up? If so, are you making sure that it is full size before saving it? With 4shared you need to linger over the picture until a 4 arrow square appears in the bottom right corner. Click on that and it should expand the image to it's full size. :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm downloading the larger size file....

Please help!!! I LOVE my designs and want to use them!! :(

DumboCollector said:
Hi Milliepie,

Sorry to be a bother as I know you have alot of requests. I made two requests a few weeks ago. They are:

Pg 103 #1533
Pg 107 #1595

I was hoping to finish up my magnets with these DISigns this weekend as I leave mid next week to spend a few days in Seattle with my daughter before our cruise.

Do you think you will be able to get to them soon? If not, I totally understand. You receive alot of requests because of the fabulous work you do!

Thanks so much for your time.
Cindy

I'm almost done, I have to run, but I'll post these later when I get home from the theater.

Has anyone seen any designs for the 2013 Med cruise with Venice?

I don't think I have anything yet, but I might have one of the globe Mickey heads. I'll check tonight. :)

Yep, I'm downloading the larger size file....

Please help!!! I LOVE my designs and want to use them!! :(

A lot of my emails and pm's ask this question about 4shared. Most say they can't use the download button successfully, but right click and save works fine. If that's not working for you then I'm not sure what it is. :confused3 Blueyes any suggestions?

Hi Milliepie!

Thank you so much for all you do for us Dis'ers!!

Any chance you could make one for me?

MMGDDeckbeach
with Chris in Mickey chair
Katie in Minnie chair
Scot in Goofy chair
and
Josh in Donald chair

Thanks if you can, I love what you do! I tried to do it myself but couldn't figure out the Mickey text.

Chris

Hey again--nevermind! I went back and painstakingly followed your directions and had SUCCESS!!

Thanks so much!

Chris

I know this is probably somewhere in this massive thread, but does anyone know the exact diameter of the porthole-shaped stateroom number on the Dream cabin doors?

Thanks so much, E.

Hi Millie,

Your DISigns are spectacular! :cheer2: I'm having a tough time deciding what to request.

So far, I'd like:

1) out of DCl Donald Duck letters - Kristen
2) if you have Dumbo letters - Cindy
3) DCL name tag with "Wonders" saying - Kristen Tacoma,WA
4) DCL name tag with "Wonders" saying - Cindy Menomonee Falls, WI

My daughter, Kristen, and I are sailing on the Wonder from Seatlle to Alaska back to Vancouver Sept 3-10, 2012.

In case you can't tell, her favorite character is Donald Duck and mine is Dumbo.

I'm looking for a few other DISigns but, since you have so many choices, I'd like to rely on you to choose a few that meet our cruise and favorite chacters.

Thanks in advance for your time and work on our DISigns! :worship:

It took longer to get home than I expected. Today is my youngest son's 10th birthday and we spent the whole day out celebrating. I hope you have a great time with your daughter! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter