***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, thanks for answering my earlier questions about personalizing your creations.

Secondly, if you have time and are willing, I'd love to have your personalized Mickey heads on our stateroom door. Could you please personalize the following:

* The Rapunzel Mickey head with her castle in the background and her pointing her paintbrush with the name Hannah

* The Winnie the Pooh Mickey head against the Hundred Acre Words with the name Melissa

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Thanks so much millipie, I was able to open and download them fine. I have been able to get into your 4shared files since with no problem, but I still can't open any of cruisecrashers stuff without it freezing/crashing my whole system. Am just having to wait until I see stuff in the posts that I like, then request it!

Thanks again. :)

Hi Milliepie!
I love your work!!!!! Is there anyway you could do a few for me? I'd love the mickey ears globe for our upcoming cruise. We're cruising on the Disney Fantasy, June 23-June 30 in the Western Carribean.
Also, is the beach chairs design yours? Can I have one for our family? We have Chuck (my DH), Jeannie (myself), Benjamin (my DS) and Nicolas (my DS). Also, same thing, cruising on the Disney Fantasy, June 23-June 30. Lastly, can you create a design to celebrate my Husband's 40th birthday? His name is Chuck. If that is too much, then just the mickey ears globe would be fantastic. Thank you so very much! I love, love, love your designs!
:yay:

Hi Milliepie!
I love your work!!!!! Is there anyway you could do a few for me? I'd love the mickey ears globe for our upcoming cruise. We're cruising on the Disney Fantasy, June 23-June 30 in the Western Carribean.
Also, is the beach chairs design yours? Can I have one for our family? We have Chuck (my DH), Jeannie (myself), Benjamin (my DS) and Nicolas (my DS). Also, same thing, cruising on the Disney Fantasy, June 23-June 30. Lastly, can you create a design to celebrate my Husband's 40th birthday? His name is Chuck. If that is too much, then just the mickey ears globe would be fantastic. Thank you so very much! I love, love, love your designs!
:yay:

I forgot to put our family name! It's The Prescott Family!
Thanks!!
:goodvibes

Hi Milliepie,

Would it be possible for you to do the Mickey globe for my Family (the Raab's) we will be sailing the Eastern Caribbean on June 16th.

Thank you so much!

Millipie,

Would it be possible to get the Mickey head globe with the itinerary for our Disney Magic 5 night Key West cruise for April 25-30, 2012?

Also, if you have a mousehead Ariel, could you do a Happy Birthday Hannah one?

Thanks a million.
Randy

Hi Millie-

As if I don't have enough magnets. I forgot about my little man's birthday. His birthday is Easter this year. We get off the ship the day before, but we are still celebrating. So, if you could come up with something for him-Christopher's 8th. He still loves Pluto.

Thanks again. I need to stop requesting and finish up these FE's. :rotfl:

Time is going by so fast! I can't believe it's already time for another birthday! How's a Mickey head for you? :)

Hi Milliepie,

Would you mind doing some personalizing for me please?

1. Disney Dream 2012 with 5 deck chairs that say Stan, Shirley, Tammi, Nick, and Alyssa.
2. Life Preserver Disney Dream 2012 (didn't see it in your shared file)
3. Mickey Head Itinerary Dream 2012 Bahamas Double Dip

Thank you!!

Here are your designs. :)

Hello Millipie!!

I am looking for some images as well!! You do fantastic work!

I would like the Mickey head with Disney Fantasy April 28th 2012 and a pic of the western carribean itinerary.

2) 2 Beach chair pics as we all won't fit on one!! Fantasy Cruise 2012 accross the top with one Blair, Dana, Sophie and Liam on the chairs
The other with Fantasy Cruise 2012 accross the top with Grandma C and Cole on the chairs

3) Port Holes with Disney Fantasy 2012 and the Hicks Family and the Carlson Family on it

4) Mickey heads in the following

Cars - with mcqueen and Liam in the name
PF Perry head with Cole on hat
Princess Aurora Pink with Sophie
Mini mouse red polkadot bow and bottom with Mini and Grandma for the name
Goofy character body with Blair
Character Eyeore with Dana

Thank you very much for the time you spend doing these!! they are fantastic!!!

Your work is sensational! I can I request a couple Disigns please?

cruiseglobemickeyhanddream.jpg-----Genola
cruisemh.png----Genola
sailortinkmh.jpg----Tori
5dayDreamcc2xmh2.png---Cindy
9surfboardsfinal.jpg----Chuck, Dalton, Connor, Genola, Kim, Tori, Genea, Cindy, Hodge & Perkins Families

Thanks!

I would love to get a mickey head with the canadian itinerary also. We were supposed to be on the July 8th cruise but switched to September 7 - 12th 2012.

We also would love some suggestions for the canadian cruise. I agree the beach chairs would not work on this cruise. Hope to see some suggestions here.

Thanks,
Linda

Originally Posted by Tinkified said:
Love your work and creativity! Could you please do a mickey head with the canadian itinerary on it? Dates in the ear would be July 8 -13th 2012 and the ship is the Magic.

Any other door sign ideas for this new itinerary? I was going to request the beach chairs with all of our names...you did one for us back in 2010, but the beach chair motif doesn't really jive with our ports and destinations. Any suggestions? I am really open to anything..just so appreciative (and jealous) of the talent you and other DISers show! Our names are Werner, Michelle, Eric, Emily and Erin. You may take any creative liberties with our names for the canadian cruise! Thanks. Michelle

How's this? If you like, let me know and I'll add names. :)

Also, a little something I came up with really quick. :)

I would like to make a request please:

FE label/ tag: with DIS name: Mel0215 Melody, Jon & Jack

Pooh mickey head with 100 acre woods with: To Aunt Debbie Love, Jack
(its to make a card from her nephew)

I would like to request these please:

DCL Name Tags for: LeeAnn, Joy, Jack

Red DCL name tags for: Melody, Jon, Jack

"The Gang" porthole (no cruise ship name or just Disney Cruise Line) with "The Fair Family"

Beach Chairs with mickey in the clouds Jon-Pirate; Jack-Mickey; Melody-Tiana

ALso, if it is okay, I have some blanks from your shared files that I may add our names to for our cruise, so I don't need to ask for a bunch of items.

Thank you so much for your time and talent!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter