Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather, I didn't know that you can do it in word. Wonder if my DD could figure it out. She wants to do it soooo bad.
I just insert the picture (Insert>picture>from file) on a new document and then put WordArt over it. Then, I can save it as a Word doc to print up, but I can't really share it with others. You can't do as much, but it gets the job done for some things. Nothing near what Rhonda and Millie have been coming up with!

I'm sorry, I can't. I don't have the photo software to add decent looking text and save it as an image. So, I have lots of blanks, thanks to Rhonda and Millie, but when I put my text on it, I do it in Word, which cannot then be posted in here.

No problem woman, and I will try to do it in Word, thank you!

No problem woman, and I will try to do it in Word, thank you!

Just in case, I added the wording.

Mike

Andres.jpg

I just came back to check on the status of requests... are people pm'ing Millie? Just wondering - :eek:

I just came back to check on the status of requests... are people pm'ing Millie? Just wondering - :eek:
Should we be pm'ing? For mine (names) I wasn't sure who does it, since I've seen several people putting them up. Thanks for your assistance....

Should we be pm'ing? For mine (names) I wasn't sure who does it, since I've seen several people putting them up. Thanks for your assistance....

:confused3 I dont know - I am hoping someone who had their request filled will let us know...

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the DISboards...wow!! I'm only on page 31 of this thread - lol.

I wondered if anybody has or could make the mickey head with Tigger and one with Cinderella? I'm searching for them to personalize, but haven't seen those yet.

Thanks!

Hi! I'm here. I've just been very busy lately. :) I tried posting some requests last night, but photobucket was down so I'll get to them later. :)

Hi Millie! I LOVE your designs. :) I realize you are swamped with requests but would love to add mine if at all possible.

The 3 items I'd love to have personalized (from Post #1509) are:

Tinkerbell - with the name Lilli on it and the date of Oct. 3-10, 2009

The same design but with Minnie - with the name Katelin on it and the date of Oct. 3-10, 2009

And the design with the deck chairs, flip flops, etc. - with the names Kristi, Richard, Lilli and Katelin on it, the date of Oct. 3-10, 2009 and the Disney Magic.

Please PM me to confirm that you can or can not do this for me. I appreciate your time in advance. Kristi

Hi Millie. It's Kristi again. Do I dare ask you for one more? :)

I went to your photobucket page and my husband and I are celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary on our cruise in October. (Disney Magic, Oct. 3-10, 2009; anniversary is Oct. 3rd). Can you possibly do this one up for me:

25years.png

Thanks so much! Kristi

Hello all! Here are a few more completed. Sorry if I haven't gotten to yours yet! :)

Here are the blanks I have of that Bambi pic

Bambikiss.png

Bambiheart.png

The Valdez Family

Valdezfamily.png

Dee, Tim and Austin

AustinCarsMH.jpg

TimDeeAustin.jpg

Sharon and Gydell

SharonGydell.png

Zachary, Isaiah, Allison

Zacharysoccer.png

Isaiah.png

Allisonbb.jpg

Devine Family

DevineFamily-1.png

Mackenzie

Mackenzie.jpg

Newman Family

NewmanFamily.jpg

Hi, Love your work!!!! We will cruise in August. Can I get a family magnet with the lounge chairs. Last name- Mandziara.
Western Cruise- August 22-29, 2009.

Names- Jon, Tammi, Trevor and Kayla.

Can I also get a soccer mickey head with "Trevor and a princess mickey head with "Kayla"

Thanks so much!!!!!

Milliepie...Awesome work. I am soooo envious because I am tech challenged when it comes to adding the names. Could I get the following items (at your convenience)?

Lounge chairs (3)
Last name - Smith
Names - James, Sherry, Grayson (boy)
Disney Magic
Dates Nov 21 - Nov 28, 2009

Minnie Pirate head with Sherry
Mickey Pirate head with James
Stitch or Pluto pirate head with Grayson

Lounge chairs (2)
last name - Meyers
Names - Jack and Sandy
Disney Magic
Dates Nov 21 - Nov 28, 2009

Pirate Goofy - Jack
Pirate Donald - Sandy

Thanks again. There is no rush since we are not cruising until Thanksgiving.

Dear Milliepie,

I went to your photobucket and I adore the Mickey/Minnie anniversary. I completely understand if this too much, but my parents are celebrating their 41st anniversary on the Magic in August. Would it be possible for you to do "Celebrating 41 _Magical_(?) Years"???

So many thanks - regardless of the outcome!

:dance3::cloud9::love::banana:Thanks! I will create my own bambi one from the blank - you rock girl!

I saw your post AmyK and I'm working on it. :goodvibes

Not sure what you were looking for exactly, but I made this for you. :)

Baltic2.png

Baltic.png

I have this Jiminy Cricket:

JiminyMH.png

aloha,
I love your work. Could you make one with Tallinn instead of Helsinki for the 2010 Baltic Cruise.

aloha,

hawaiian mickey

I just insert the picture (Insert>picture>from file) on a new document and then put WordArt over it. Then, I can save it as a Word doc to print up, but I can't really share it with others. You can't do as much, but it gets the job done for some things. Nothing near what Rhonda and Millie have been coming up with!

Heather -
This is great! I didn't even think of trying it this way. Until I master PSE, word art it shall be.

Thanks for the tip/reminder!!

I was wondering if you could make me 2 magnets with the Mickey Pirate.

Here are the names:

Noah

Aden

I would also like to get a family magnet with the lounge chairs. Last name- Jiwa-Chow.
Eastern Cruise- August 29-September 5, 2009.

Names- Nasrin, Noah, Aden, Parry, Grandma Jiwa and Grandpa Jiwa.

Thanks, I really appreciate you doing this.

Here is what I did with your picture. It was already such a great design in itself I just "Disney'd" it up a bit. Hope it ok. :)

STA3.jpg

Elckapiratemh.png

CarlosPiratemh.png

AndresPiratemh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter