Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just all day going thru 49 pages. I can't get enough of this thread! Our family is going on our first cruise October 23-30, 2010 on DCL Magic. I have learned alot from DISBoards like fish extenders and door magnets. I hope to learn how you do the DISigns as well, so thank you for all the how to! I have confused myself on who does what but if I may request the DECK CHAIRS, BEACH BLANKETS, and SURF BOARDS. Too cute!

Peter (dad), Sandy (mom), Bianca (4) and Sophia (3). Our girls are both total princesses but also love the fairies and pooh. Tiaras on the chairs, blankets and/or surf boards? :lmao: For Peter any thing male is fine. For Sandy, minnie or lilo. Bianca likes purple and pink. Sophia likes pink and green.

Thank you all for sharing your amazing talents!! :worship:

the Leon family

These are fantastic - anyone out there who might be able to do something along these lines for me, with the following names and characters?

Nick - Stitch
Chris - Goofy
Kaylan - Chip and Dale
Casi - Figment
Mike - Baloo

And, at the risk of pushing my luck, the surfboards and the lounge chairs - same five names, for the Magic, August 22-29, 2009?

Thanks!

Finally found a few free minutes. Hope these are ok.

StitchNick.jpg

GoofyDarkBlueChris.jpg

ChipDaleKaylan.jpg

FigmentCasi.jpg

BalooMike.jpg

I just found these names and would love to have some. I am very computer illiterate and besides I am also artistly challanged. This will be my DGDs first cruise and they would love these. We will be on the Magic on June 20, 2009
the to Tortula. The Names are

Magie- Pooh
Michelle- Mickey
Bethanie- nemo
Caitlin- tinkerbell

Magie

Hope these are ok.

PoohMagie.jpg

MickeyMichelle.jpg

NemoBethanie.jpg

TinkGreenCaitlin.jpg

I'm hoping the person who does the graphics where its the letters of a persons name but inside the letters ares photos of a specific character will kindly do a few for me??????

I'd like to have a couple made for our June 27 cruise if possible.

I'd like 3 in total:

The name Patty with Alice in Wonderland or Cindy theme
the name Hope with Ariel theme
the name Justine with Belle theme

It would be greatly appreciated!

See if these are ok.

AliceinWonderlandPatty.jpg

Ariel5Hope.jpg

BelleJustine.jpg

How can you make the picture names in Word?

First thing is open the drawing toolbar. This makes things easier to locate. Ocne that is done locate and open WordArt. The popup window will give you several styles from which to choose. Just click on the style you prefer and hit the okay button. Another window will open that says something like "Your text here." This is also where you choose the font you want. The fatter the font the better (imho). Once you have your font, and size, type in your text and hit the okay button. At this point the text will appear on your document. At this time you can resize the text if you desire. Next locate the "Fill" button. It should look like a paint bucket. Open the drop down menu and click on the "Fill effects" button. Click on the "picture" tab at the top, then the "Select picture" button. At this time you select the picture you want to use as fill, hit insert then okay. Your wording should then be filled.

With WordArt you are creating a picture instead of layers like in other programs. This does not allow you to move the fill picture once you are done. So, it may take several attempts to get it to look like you want.
Others my have found easier ways to use WordArt. If so, I would love to hear about it.

Mike

I forgot to mention, when choosing a font, I have found that shaded fonts such as "Mickey" do not work well. The shaded portion takes the fill leaving the center the original color.

Here is something a little different.

MiltonFirecopy.jpg

Soo cute!! thanks!! Is there anyone that can make another one? With less black ink. I don't want to use all my ink for one magnent!! I will use this for something it's so wonderful!!

my DBF 22nd birthday is on the monday that we will be on the ship. Anything with Mickey birthday would be great (maybe not with a dark background) THANKS SO MUCH!!

anyone have the Wonder logo without the white background? just a clear background so it can be inset over a colored item?

thanks

anyone have the Wonder logo without the white background? just a clear background so it can be inset over a colored item?

thanks

I think if anyone post the logo here, it will always have a white or other color background. You'd have to use a program yourself that has a transparency tool, to make it disappear.

I've been having some fun playing around with magnet ideas for our family.

Here's one I did for our entire family. I need to clean up the "wonder" part yet.. The three ducks worked out well for our three children, especially the middle one as our oldest son wears bandana headbands every single day. :hippie:

Picture2.jpg

one I made for our daughter:

bellesign.jpg

and I made this one for me, just for the fun of it... my high school's mascot was a Pirate. :)

piratepic.jpg

Those came out really good!:thumbsup2

Happy Birthday Milton!

For the Leon Family

Disney Wonder minus white background. Right click and save as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!