Cruise Magic again???

Sabeking

DIS Veteran
Long time no see! We cruised 2 years ago with our 2 DD's. They were 7/8yrs old. We want to do Magic again but this time the Eastern cruise. We LOVED it but I'm afraid we may be bored doing almost the same thing again. Opinions from repeat cruisers?? Thanks:flower3:

On the contrary for us. Each and every time was better and better!!!

I did have the same feeling honestly, the second time around, but once we were onboard, it all just magically came together!!!!!

We love the Eastern itinerary and would happily sail it again. We have done it twice, the Western and the modified western DD with Costa Maya. I would be first in line to cruise through the PC again!

Well you're doing a different itinerary- so the ports will be different. And we've so far found with a 7nt cruise and then 15nt cruise that we STILL have not even come close to doing everything on the ship nor on CC even though we've been to CC three times in those 2 cruises!

It will be different- you can do some things again that you enjoyed last time, you can do different ports obviously LOL, your kids will be older and in the lab this time instead of the club so that's different... and then do a lot of other stuff that you probably didn't have enough time to do on the first cruise! I can't even imagine how many times cruising it would take for us to get tired of it or feel like we'd be bored doing the same thing again. Maybe if we were able to cruise every other week EVENTUALLY we'd feel that way- but um, I dunno. LOL
You'll have a great time!

There is so much to see and do, along with the clubs that they won't get bored. My dd's love DCL and it's the only line they want to do regardless of how many past trips. :)

We are booked for our 2nd cruise this fall....last time Eastern, this time Western, then it's the Panama Canal if they offer it again! We loved it so much, if we have half the fun as the first time, I will be happy. But, I know it will be much more magical.

This is how WDW is for us, each trip we try different/new things, the kids are older each trip, and that adds its own variety. Every trip seems to be better than the prior one. That's how I think that the cruises will be too.

We're at 19 times on DCL, 17 on the Magic...and still haven't done everything. If you have kids, they'll probably be in a different age group. Things on the ship change slowly, but they do change. There is something different each time we sail.

If you've only done it once, you've barely scratched the surface.

Thank you for your responses! My DD's are here and saying "we told you so":yay: You all should be a commercial; and receive a free cruise;RIGHT?party:

Thank you for your responses! My DD's are here and saying "we told you so":yay: You all should be a commercial; and receive a free cruise;RIGHT?party:

Hey, I'll take the free cruise !!! OR even an upgrade on my May cruise!! (kidding--we don't get anything from DCL for telling you how much we love it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter