Cruise Gifts: Anyone Order the Excursion Kit?

Magic Family

Mouseketeer
There's not much to pick from for teenagers, but I was looking at the Excursion Kits (duffle bag with water bottle). Has anyone ordered this before? What did you think, and do you have the rough dimensions of the duffle?

Thanks!

No one? Or did my post just get lost in the shuffle of the holiday weekend? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

I've ordered it. Don't have the duffel right at hand to measure. But I would say it's "small to medium" -- enough room for a snack, a sweatshirt and a book -- maybe two sweatshirts.

I really really wish the DCL webiste would have better detail photos of the things they offer, and better descriptions!

MIL sent these to dds last November and they are very nice. I just measured and they are roughly 16" x 10" and hold a fair amount of stuff. There is the large main zipped area, 2 good sized zipped areas at each end of the bag, zipped area on front of bag, 2 pockets for water bottles (came w/one water bottle). The bags we received look the same as the picture on the disney website but are red.

exbag.jpg

We ordered this in January for a b-day present for my step-father. It is a really nice bag - holds quite a bit of stuff and nice quality. I don't remember off hand exactly what the item was called, but our bag also included a DCL baseball cap which he liked, too!

Can I order these and have them sent to my home? How would I do this?I would love to have these as a Xmas present for DH .

Sorry for all the ?? but I am new to DCL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter