Cruise documents?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Mitzzie, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Mitzzie

Mitzzie Mouseketeer

When can I expect to receive our cruise documents? We are sailing on February 21 on the Disney Dream. Feel like once I see the documents it will seem real!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vcjtx

vcjtx Mouseketeer

I got mine almost one month exactly before our sail date (and they went to TA first)

4. Brittmarie04

Brittmarie04 Mouseketeer

Yes we sail in 11 days and I got mine about 3 weeks ago. So expect them about a month prior:)

5. SleepyDeb

SleepyDeb Mouseketeer

We sail jan 19 and got our docs from the TA yesterday. Frustrated it took so long.

6. z28wiz

z28wiz DIS Veteran DVC Gold

I'm on the same cruise and received mine almost three weeks ago.

7. TinkerbellLuvr7

TinkerbellLuvr7 Tinkerbellluvr7

Does anyone know if we have two addresses listed will we get two sets of documents?

DBF is the primary on our reservation with his address but he also listed mine as well so we didn't know if everything would be sent to him or if I would get stuff too?

Thanks!!

8. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

If you use a TA, the TA will specify whether the docs are to go straight to you or go to them first. If they are sent to the TA, they can sit on a desk for a while. We get ours directly from DCL, typically a month before the cruise. We book thru the TA, but she has the docs sent directly to us.

9. wink13

wink13 Just a bit Goofy

We got our cruise docs yesterday for the Feb 14th cruise. We have my son's 14 year old freind sailing with us and he got his own cruise docs.