Cruise Docs for Feb. 22 4 Day Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by cathie, Jan 22, 2004.

1. cathie

cathie Castaway Cay Girl

Has anyone that's going on the 4 day Feb. 22 Wonder received their cruise documents yet? We had already received ours last year @ this time for our 3 Day Cruise @ the end of Feb. Our TA says they are mailed directly from DCL. Still waiting. Cathie & The Gang:wave2:

2. brerrabbit70

brerrabbit70 Mouseketeer

I would call your TA or DCL. We just got ours today! As people have said before, they're probably sitting on someone's desk. That person should have to walk the plank!pirate:

Don't they know we wait for the day that little box arrives on our door step!

3. Little Twin Stars

Little Twin Stars Mouseketeer

Do you mean they are mailed directly from DCL to the TA and then the TA will mail it to you?

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. sjhlib

sjhlib Earning My Ears

Hi Cathy: We picked ours up from our AAA agent last Friday, so I'd give your agent a call.

6. mlutz11175

mlutz11175 Earning My Ears

I got ours from our TA a week ago yesterday; she had gotten them the previous day.

7. 4mickeyfans

4mickeyfans I teach in WDW!

Got mine on Wednesday after a friend picked them up from the TA directly for our whole group. I thought it was cutting it close enough then so I'd definitely make some phone calls if I were you:earsgirl: