Cruise docs finally arrived!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dizneefreak29, Sep 16, 2003.

1. dizneefreak29

dizneefreak29 Mouseketeer

Our cruise documents came yesterday for our October 16th cruise. Who-hoo! No on in my family, other than me, seems to be excited yet! So I thought I would share it with people who would be! :Pinkbounc I can't believe it is finally almost time to go!

2. dairyou

dairyou DIS Veteran DVC Gold

3 Cheers for you!....

We don't sail until November 1st, so I am anxiously awaiting!

You sail in one month, not very far away :)

Deb

3. CRenze

CRenze Mouseketeer

Sounds to me like you're taking the wrong family....anyone in your Dis boards "family" would be jumping for joy!!
    I too will be on the Nov. 1 sailing and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my docs! I get excited when others get theirs because I know mine aren't too far off! Enjoy your trip!!

Cindy

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  5. edith76

edith76 Mouseketeer

Dizneefreak29,

I'm going 10/16 also. Haven't gotten docs yet and was getting a little worried. Hopefully if you got yours yesterday - mine are on their way. Edith76

6. luvisgirl

luvisgirl Earning My Ears

We still don't have our documents - and we leave for Florida on October 5.

Aaaccckkk!

7. BeanoC

BeanoC I almost don't feel the way I do.

Us too...

We are on the Wonder on 10/12 and the Magic on 10/18. No docs for either yet. :mad:

'Beano':cool:

8. ElaineMc

ElaineMc Mouseketeer

Yippy Skippy:bounce: I was so glad when I got my documents too. We leave on October 7th to start our Disney vacation. I've never cruised before so I didn't know what to expect. I even love the holders they come in. I'm looking for a special carrying case for our passports and documents as I don't want these special babies to be mixed with my regular carry on luggage. Crazy! Don't want to lose anything.

9. dizneefreak29

dizneefreak29 Mouseketeer

I guess it depends who you book through! We booked our cruise through Travelocity. My mom's friends booked theirs through a travel agent and didn't get their documents until about 16 days before they left. I wouldn't worry yet!

Edith76: Who-hoo! Another October 16th cruiser :cool: It will be here before we know it!

10. xoxoangel

xoxoangel Earning My Ears

Can there be anything more exciting? I think the family needs some pixie dust. We cruise 10/12 and still no docs for me:(

11. Redmic

Redmic Can't fold fitted sheets

We are going on the 10/5 Wonder cruise and our docs were delivered by UPS on September 14th, 3 weeks to the day before we leave!