cruise baskets question

AAOSAM2

Earning My Ears
princess: I have a question. Can you help? If anyone has ordered one of those disney gift baskets from "The Perfect Gift", can you get them delivered to the ship instead of having to bring it with you onto the cruise? Any insite will be helpful!princess:

:Pinkbounc 30 DAYZ LEFT UNTIL DISNEY WORLD!!! :Pinkbounc

:bounce: 35 DAYZ LEFT UNTIL DISNEY CRUISE!!! :bounce:

We ordered two gift baskets from The Perfect Gift for our cruise last August. The gift baskets are delivered to the ship early, and "most" times will be in your cabin upon your arrival. Shirley and her staff do an "amazing job" with the gift baskets.

I've gotten a basket from Shirley in the past and she does a great job. I am cruising again in May and ordering another one from her and my friend that I am cruising with is also ordering one for her daughter.

I ordered a basket for my DD for our upcoming cruise. Listen, there isn't a nicer lady to deal with than Shirley. I spoke to her personally and she is so very helpful you will not have a worry in the world. I have no doubt that my daughter will love EVERYTHING that Shirley puts in there. I am absolutely sure that it will be worth every penny I spent. Relax, use Shirley she is the one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. Wish I could meet her in person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter