Cruise Autograph Books

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by suzdisneyfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. suzdisneyfan

suzdisneyfan Mouseketeer

What type of autograph books do they sell on the ships? Are they the same ones as in the parks, or do they have special cruise autograph books?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dismom73

dismom73 <font color=darkorchid>It's an illness, I know!<br

The two that we were on, in 2004 and 2006, they were the WDW autograph books. I was disappointed that they didn't have a DCL one, maybe they do by now.

4. MommyMinnie

MommyMinnie <font color=green>Let's just keep the bananas as o

April 07, still the same 'ole WDW autograph books. Have yours ready at the port, you'll want it :thumbsup2

5. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

I am pleased to report that we saw a couple of different DCL autograph books on CC and aboard the Magic on our May Repo cruise. :thumbsup2 DD picked one with Ariel on it - it's one of the ones that has space for a photo on one side and a blank page opposite. :goodvibes

6. suzdisneyfan

suzdisneyfan Mouseketeer

That's good news! Do you remember if there were any boyish ones?

7. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

I'm sorry I don't remember the designs on the other books because as soon as we set eyes on the Ariel one, DD was like "buy that one!" as Ariel is her favourite! princess:

I can tell you that when we brought the book down to dinner that evening our table mates - who were all seasoned DCL cruisers - were surprised to see a DCL autograph book. ;)

8. ToonFamily

ToonFamily Earning My Ears

If I am remebering correctly, there was also a pirate themed 1 for boys on CC