Cruise and Stay- help needed

waytovietnam

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I am trying to book a week in disney area followed by a weeks cruise around carribean (Aug 2009), has anyone done this and do you have any suggestions, prices, places to stay etc (have never been on a cruise)

Are you looking for low cost, what hotels are available, stay on property at Disney, cruise DCL or a different line, ways to get everything booked together? I think we need a bit more info.

You can spend a week at WDW and then do DCL. Have you considered calling a travel agent?? If so use one that is Disney Authorized.

Hi,
I am trying to book a week in disney area followed by a weeks cruise around carribean (Aug 2009), has anyone done this and do you have any suggestions, prices, places to stay etc (have never been on a cruise)

This is exactly what we are doing. Saturday through Thursday night we will be in or near Orlando (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, Sea World). Friday morning, relatively early, we will set out for the Kennedy Space Center then enjoy dinner in Cocoa Beach, and Saturday morning I hope to be the first family dropped off at the port - if there are any suites available for upgrade!

Hotels - it depends on what you want. The Disney hotels are great, they give you extra time in a park each day, and the bus system eliminates the need for a rental car. But you'll feel stuck with Disney - if you want to try other theme parks you might consider an off-site hotel.

And if you are on the 22 or 29 August cruise, wait a little while longer before you book the week in Orlando. Right now the buy 4 get 3 free ends on 14 August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter