CRT or Storybook

HaleyB

I am not a robot
Help me decide.
Both have Princesses. And Dd likes them, no loves them, all.
Seems like morning time is more precious in MK.
Big Epcot rides will not appeal to my (big chicken) dd.
Dd is prime age for Fantasyland rides.
If I could be pretty sure of finding Sleeping Beauty in pink at one or the other it would help...

It seems to add up to go to Storybook, but I am still torn. CRT is in a castle after all.

There is also option #3, go to both... but that means even more time spent on breakfasts... I am not a kick back and relax kinda girl. Sitting still kills me. It is bad enough waiting in lines for cool rides... still dd will only be 6 once and we have never done a Princess breakfast, so I know I have to do at least one...

And come to think of it, what kind of time are we talking about. 1 hour? 2? How long do these things take?

I have PS at CRT and Storybook right now, so that is not an issue.

I've never done PSB, but plan on doing both breakfasts this trip- DD4 loves jasmine and she is usually at PSB. We've done CRT twice and LOVED IT! Nothing is more magical than eating in the castle with Cinderella and her princess friends! My DD and two nieces eyes were as wide as saucers! The looks on their faces and smiles when each princess came over to talk was priceless!
It probably took us about an hour to eat both times. But, no ride could top that experience! It is a 'must' for DD now- I just hope we can get the castle! what time is your seating? If it is later, hit the rides and then eat. If it is early- maybe before park opening- that would be perfect, eat and then hit the rides when the park opens.
Either way, I say at least do the castle- and I would do both. You're right, your DD will only be 6 once and if she still believes in the magic- take advantage of that. The rides will always be there. My oldest niece is 10 and pretty much only wants to ride the rides now- seems to have the character thing figured out. I say enjoy the magic while it is still there. JMHO
Either way, have a fabulous time!

We were fortunate enough to do both CRT and PSB on our last vacation. I would recommend doing both of course if you can, but if I had to pick one (based on my daughter's experience), I would choose CRT. After all, as stated there is ONLY one Cinderella's Castle !

I have gone to both and would say the Princess Brk in Norway hands down! (Unless die hard Cindy fan)
Why?

1. little less money
2. Good food
3. Nice Charc. Interaction
4. 5+ Princess in one place!
5. Easier to get PS
6. Even my husband and son enjoyed themselves!

I have two DD (7 and 4 years old) we have been to CRT twice and Storybook once....my girls voted Storybook as the best hands down...they said the food was better and the princesses talk to them longer. So I question if we will ever go to CRT again.

We just got back and did PSB and we loved it - the food was great and the characters were great. My daughter was sick and so she slept the majority of time we were there - when we were getting ready to leave she woke up and sleeping beauty and Mulan came over to see her and gave her big hugs. It was very sweet. We have done both but I think I would choose this one again. It was nice to do in Epcot. We also did the ice cream social and we had Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. They kept coming to the table over and over so that was really fun. They got my little one to smile which was great since she was sick.

Leslie

Which princesses are at the Norway breakfast? We just booked a trip for July and now are considering character meals. My 4 yr old DD really likes Belle. Does she make an appearance there? I was thinking of going to the castle for lunch. I know the princesses aren't there during lunch but we can meet Cinderella downstairs, right? Just wondering.

Pam

MY experiences in Feb 2004 were:
CRT: Cindy, Snow white, Belle in Blue, Sleeping Beauty in Pink, Mary Poppins, Prince charming is usually there I was told. Fairy god mother in lobby.
PSB: Jasmine, Mulan, Belle in Blue, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White.

I personally liked them both equal but I think I would do CRT over PSB if I'd do either again.

I also saw Cindy and friends at 1900 park fare for supper.

As of recently, Aurora has been appearing at MK (including CRT) in her pink gown and at EPCOT (Including PSB) in her pink gown.

We actually did both on our last trip because my son loves the princesses. His favorite is Mulan and she is at the PSB. We are going next month and actually have a PS on 2 different days for the PSB so he can see Mulan:D We just hope she is there. Him and I also had breakfast just the 2 of us at CRT and it was great. That is my favorite, and we had a super time. It was there that we saw Princess Aurora in her pink, blue at PSB:D

They are both great, hope you have a super time!

Thanks everyone for all the imput.
Now I have a new question. Is it possible to check in (at PC) and get to CRT PS at 9:20 if we are staying right outside WDW the night before. My DH thinks I am crazy to try this. We may still be on CT time, which would mean waking up at 6 am "our" time to even have a shot at this. He thinks it is foolish to do this on our first day. Actually he thinks I am insane and should just do the Storybook breakfast because it fits so much better with our plans. He may be right.

It's an easy decision for me- CRT. We took my DD when she was 5 and this morning I booked it for this trip- she will be 8. For her it is so important to eat with the princesses inside the castle. I was able to book CRT for 10:10 which should allow us time to ride a couple of fantasyland rides before we go to breakfast. We are going to be at MK on another morning also. I understand your dilemma- this will be our only character breakfast to protect those precious morning hours. We are doing Chef Mickey's on our arrival day for dinner, the Princess Dinner at the GF on our waterpark day, and the Ice Cream Social.

BTW- I'm in Texas, also- so for the love of my child I was up at 5:30 am on SATURDAY! :wave2:

The restaurants open earlier than the parks (I think 1 hour), so if you get a PS at the earliest possible time, you can eat b'fst and be at the heart of the park by rope drop. No valuable touring time lost. Just make sure you can get there early enough from where ever you're staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!