CRT May 2013

pascalstongue

DIS Veteran
Over the holidays I had a couple of messages left on my phone from Disney regarding my reservation at CRT on May 16th. they asked me to call back urgently but I stupidly didn't make a note of the number as I assumed I would just call the reservation line. I called today and the operator had no idea why I would receive such messages and stated that there were no notes on the reservation. Has anyone else had such a call? The only thing I can think of is that it's my dd's birthday that day and maybe someone is calling about that already??

I know at 180 days out, there were no CRT opening for breakfast or lunch the week of May 12-18, people were speculating there was going to be a rehab that week. Again, nothing confirmed... there were a few thread on it I'll see if I can find them...

ETA: Here;s a threads about CRT in May:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023055

I see you posted in those threads too... it also seems as though they did eventually release lunch and breakfast.

I hope it's nothing, and just about her birthday! Please keep us updated

I've not had anymore calls. Surely if the restaurant isn't open as PP suggests there would have been a note about that on my reservation??

labman5239 said:
Only opened beginning Fri. May 17. Still closed for Mon-Thursday

You were right. I finally got a call from them this evening. My CRT reservation has now been switched with my BOG reservation after they made a couple of calls to the manager there to fit us in. At least DD will still have a spectacular setting for her birthday dinner. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter