CRT for 13 people

2Monkeys

DIS Veteran
We are an extended family of 13 going to WDW in June 2012 & staying offsite. We are hoping to go to CRT for breakfast, and I have a couple of questions. I tried searching for the answers, but could not find. Thanks in advance for your help!

1) Do we need to split our party, or can we ask for a reservation for 13?
2) If we book online, what time can we book? Our beginning 180 day date is Dec 14th - can we start at midnight online, or is there a specific time that we can start trying?
3) since we are a party of 13, can we book online, or do we need to call?
4) will we be able to split the advance payment between a few credit cards, or will it all have to go on one?

Thanks!!

Hi! Online you can start booking at 6am and on the phone at 7am EST. I was able to book (online) a party of 11 in just 1 reservation but it did say that we might be at different tables. If you have to book separate tables (it will say something about the restaurant not having a table big enough) use a different name - it can be the same last name but it will not let you have the exact name.

If booking online it will only let you add 1 cc so if that is a problem I would call directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter