CRT breakfast

gamecockgirl

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to CRT for breakfast lately that can tell me if it is still 'all you care to eat'? Thinking of booking an early breakfast there for our next trip instead of our usual Crystal Palace, but if it's not all u can eat, I'm not sure it's worth the 2 credits. Thanks!

When we were there they would bring more of some of the breakfast items. I don't recall what it was. I hope that hasn't changed.

The official Disney website no longer lists CRT breakfast as "all you care to eat". When we had breakfast there in March we were told when we were sat that each person was entitled to one entree.

Will they bring more of something? Mainly for the kids, substitute more French toast sticks instead of eggs or something like that for example? Will they bring additional baskets of pastries cause that would work too!

Check the allears.net menu site. I believe it's a basket of pastries brought to the table and possibly fruit, and the rest is plated with a drink. I have had breakfast and dinner in the castle, and it is truly a magical experience, especially if you have kids...
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014
:mickeyjumDH (45)
:tinker:Me (44)

Check the allears.net menu site. I believe it's a basket of pastries brought to the table and possibly fruit, and the rest is plated with a drink. I have had breakfast and dinner in the castle, and it is truly a magical experience, especially if you have kids...

Just curious, what's your preference between breakfast and dinner?

Personally, I enjoyed both. But, if I had to pick one, I'd say breakfast.

Just curious, what's your preference between breakfast and dinner?

We did breakfast in 2008 and again May this year. Both times I felt rushed. Not sure if it was because server was rushing us or because we didn't want to waste park time. Had inner Dec 2011. It was my favorite. Maybe because we had 655 ADR on MVMCP night and restaurant was clearing out. I had the steak and it was pretty good (not signature quality).

Cute little ceremony the same at both meals. More food at dinner so if both meals are two credits, then you get more for your money at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter