CRT breakfast

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by wedindis'00, Feb 3, 2013.

1. wedindis'00

wedindis'00 Mouseketeer

I know it is "All you care to eat" but does that mean they bring "refills" of your first choice or can you order a different 2nd entre if you wanted?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sydneysmom

sydneysmom needing a vacation....soon!

I didn't think this is all you care to eat.....you're choosing off a menu, it's not family style. Did this change? :confused3

4. poohj80

poohj80 Got Hunny?

You do select off the menu but if you'd like more or to try a second choice, they will bring you more.

5. buzzrelly

buzzrelly DIS Veteran

If I recall correctly, they offer you a choice of hot or cold food. When you're finished, they'll offer you more of whatever you ordered. Kind of a weird system, especially considering how much they charge. But alas, we'll be going again in April as well.

6. cigar95

cigar95 DIS weakest link

I have always ordered one of the hot breakfasts first - really like the stuffed French Toast and their bacon - and then for my second course, I order the yogurt and granola from the "healthy breakfast".

I have to add that the last time I ate at CRT was about two years ago, but for a long time it was order whatever you wanted from any of the offerings.

7. adventure_woman

adventure_woman DIS Veteran

We just ate there for breakfast this week. Both my mom and I ordered 2 entrees at the same time. For my girls, I also asked for the yogurt on the side and extra strawberries. I also saw another table get extra plates of bacon.

8. starousse

starousse DIS Veteran

We were there last year and our waitress asked us when we were done if we wanted to try anything else.