CRT Breakfast Question

PrincessTiannaLove

Mouseketeer
Hi! Forgive me if this has been asked recently, but during my research of the menus, one site it says that breakfast at CRT is "All You Care to Eat."
Does this mean, you choose one breakfast entrée & can get more if you need/wish? Or do you only get one serving and that's it? The same question towards the kids entrée? Can DD have more sausage, should she wish? Pastries? Of course I am assuming we won't need extra adult entrée offerings, but don't want to be misinformed/or want more and than be embarrassed! :rolleyes1
Thanks in advance!

Yep, you can ask for more of what you just ate - all or part of it - or you can ask for all or part of one of the other breakfasts.

I always get one of the traditional breakfasts, then for dessert I order the granola/yogurt parfait.

Yep, you can ask for more of what you just ate - all or part of it - or you can ask for all or part of one of the other breakfasts.

I always get one of the traditional breakfasts, then for dessert I order the granola/yogurt parfait.

When we went a few years ago I got the regular breakfast but then asked if I could try granola. I loved it! Can't wait to have it again! :goodvibes

Thank you! Makes so much more sense that it is "all you can eat" sort of when you are paying $50+ for breakfast! I appreciate it! Thank you!

Heard rumors the breakfast was changing from the ala carte choices to a family style traditional (eggs, bacon, etc) offering. Has anyone been in 2013 and seen any changes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter