CRT Breakfast or Lunch?

Duckiedee

Every Day is Better at Disney
Not worrying about the food available, but more about the experience. Is there much of a difference between breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It seems most people talk about the breakfast meal. I'd like to treat my daughter to the BBBoutique before the meal so was wondering if lunch was just as nice or are there more characters at breakfast?

Is lunch just as hard to book? How about dinner? Is it easier to book online? Would all the reservations be booked if I wait for the phones to open.

This meal is one of the things she is most looking forward to (she'll be five) and I have to say, watching her delight is the thing I'm most looking forward to.

Thanks in advance.

I love breakfast before the park opens, walking down Main Street with an empty street is my favorite part. I usually save it for the end of our trip!

I've done both several times. They are basically the same experience, but we prefer the menu at lunchtime. Since the food is not your main concern, I would recommend that you book a time that works with your day's schedule. The princesses are there at both meals -- I'm pretty sure it's the same number no matter the meal. Who comes to the restaurant changes daily, so you can't get a firm list. Cinderella is in the lobby, so you get to meet her and take a photo or two before you are even seated at CRT.

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

We are doing lunch on the 17th (thought it would be fun for DD to meet the princesses after her BBB appointment so she can be just as princess like). CRT has to be booked by phone.

We prefer breakfast just to be able to get into the park earlier. Character interaction has pretty much been the same for us for all three meals.

We are doing lunch on the 17th (thought it would be fun for DD to meet the princesses after her BBB appointment so she can be just as princess like). CRT has to be booked by phone.

I booked my ADR for CRT online and tied my reservation # to the ADR so I didn't have my CC charged. I personally found it easier to get a time for lunch than either breakfast or dinner.

I booked my ADR for CRT online and tied my reservation # to the ADR so I didn't have my CC charged. I personally found it easier to get a time for lunch than either breakfast or dinner.

I booked CRT online as well for both Sept & May. Online is DEFINITELY the way to go. It opens at 6am EST as opposed to 7AM EST for the phones. It is so easy. No waiting, just get online at 6AM. Both times I booked about 10 restaurants in 10-15 minutes. Just have your reservation # handy and be ready by 6AM. If you tie in your reservation and you have the dining plan, you don't have to pay anything for CRT, you give a credit card, but they don't charge it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter