CRT breakfast menu change???

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jmcghee2024, Nov 17, 2012.

1. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

I noticed on this site under menus that the CRT breakfast menu has changed to a set meal...no choices. Is this accurate? It's the first I've seen it. We are getting ready to book CRT this week for our May trip. Not sure I like this change.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney_Alli

Disney_Alli DIS Veteran

We were there for breakfast Oct. 20th and it was NOT a set meal it was ordered from a menu and was still all you care to enjoy.

My understanding is that it used to be a set meal but changed sometime last year. Disney being Disney they have yet to update this on their menu posting.

4. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

Allears.net has the most updated menus.

5. Maggie'sMom

Maggie'sMom DIS Veteran

Disney_Alli is correct. It used to be a set meal but now there are choices. It used to be a plate of (IIRC) scrambled eggs, stuffed french toast, and bacon plus you'd get a basket of pastries (cinnamon rolls, muffins, danish). If you didn't want the eggs and french toast, there was a separate healthier option of fresh fruit with yogurt, but that was it.

The menu now has several choices you can pick from. Here's a link to the menu at allears:

http://allears.net/menu/menu_crb.htm

6. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

OK. Thank you. I was going by the menu on disdining and it said it was updated 11/12. But I will check out allears again.

7. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran