CRT and credit card

sherbet

Mouseketeer
How does that work with the dining plan? If i see availability online and i go to book it do they charge my credit card? Do they just put a hold on the card? Is it better to call? Thanks

If you have already added the dining plan, then you're better off calling. They'll reserve it for you without charging you, though I think they still take the CC number in case you don't show up.

We faced a similar problem. We were within the 180 days of booking. But did not have the vacation package/DDP reserved. To hold the reservation, they charged the card and explained that when we get to CRT; let them know were were on the DP and they would credit my card back and use 2 TS credits from our plan. It has been my experice, however, for previous reservation we have made at CRT. When we had already booked our DP. Call and speak to dining reservations over the phone and they will hold the reservation with your CC and not actually process the charge.

The online system most often does not recognize that guests are on a dining plan and attempts to charge everyone in full. It's best that you call unless you want to pay in full and get reimbursed when you get there.

You'll also have to pay in full if you do not already have a dining plan booked on your resort reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter