Crowds The Week-end of November 3rd?

DisneyRefugee

Mouseketeer
Since my daughter has Monday and Tuesday off, I was thinking of taking her to Disneyland for the first time (we go to WDW quite a bit). However, all the Disneyland hotels were booked.

Should I take that to mean that it will be very busy that week-end, or is that somewhat normal? Is that time of year very busy in general? I thought we were well in advance of Thanksgiving by enough of a margin.

Any advice is appreciated - thanks!

It shouldn't be that busy at that time, Xmas decor will not be up yet and they will be in the process of taking down Halloween. There was an AP special rate offered at the resort hotels during that time and that has probably helped book up the onsite hotels, but I am really kind of surprised that all three are full. There is not a school holiday or anything that weekend... weird.

I was wondering the same thing too since my friends and I are taking a trip from the 1st to the 5th. I called Disney and asked them some time ago. There is some big convention at the Convention Center and Disney properties are handling the accomodations. If you want to see more, check out www.anaheimconventioncenter.com for more information about who will be there and for how long.

That is my DN's birthday. My sister and I always take the kids to DL that weekend and it's never been crowded. The kids say they like it since it isn't beastly hot and the lines for the rides go pretty quick.
:thumbsup2

Looks like this is what is taking up the hotel space...

Disney's NCAA Division II Tip-Off Classic

To: Sun, Nov/04/2007

I don't think it will impact the crowds in the park too much since this is college ball and they will be playing or practicing most of the time.

And you know, you might want to make an alternate ressie somewhere offiste but then keep calling DLH because they might be holding blocks of rooms and then will release the remainder of unused rooms closer to the event. I'd call back once a week or so, or just ask them if that is the case and if so, when might they be releasing the rooms. Or try and have a travel agent check into it for you. Sometimes they get a better answer and it will not cost you a penny more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter