Crowds Summer 2016

disneyfirsttimer18

Mouseketeer
We are planning our next trip to the Land of Disney next year. My DH and I decided that spending our 10th anniversary at Disney would be awesome.

Only issue is, I am a little nervous about the parks being packed to the gills in the heat. We are thinking the first week of August. Looking at crowd calendars, it was pretty packed that week this year. So I am second guessing it. I know in summer time it'll be busier than the first week of March(when we were there this year).

Do you think that we might get a little lucky with crowds next year with Star Wars land construction?

It's hard to say at this point whether the Star Wars constructions will have a big enough impact on the parks to reduce the crowds. My guess is not really, just because guests will still come to DLR. Especially those folks that skipped this year, but still want to experience the 60th anniversary celebration next summer.

I suspect that some people will stay away next summer since the railroad, Tom Sawyer's Island, Mark Twain, Fantasmic, Davy Crockett canoes, and Columbia sailing ship will be down...and same people will probably stay away until Star Wars Land construction is done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter