Crowds, Heat, Rain, and Lovebugs-Only 5 days to go and how are the conditions?

Upanova01

Earning My Ears
Just curious as to how the conditions are at the parks this week.

Would love to know if the lovebugs are gone by now! :scared1: Also would like to know about the heat, and if the humidity is sky high so I can pack accordingly.

Thanks for your responses! We leave in 5 days! :dance3:

Mlle Upanova

At quick glance there are 3 trip reports already on this page. Why do you feel a need to start a new thread when you can just read those that are already posted?

At quick glance there are 3 trip reports already on this page. Why do you feel a need to start a new thread when you can just read those that are already posted?

Probably because they are excited about their trip and the other threads don't answer the OP questions. Why would you feel the need to be so rude?:confused3

Probably because they are excited about their trip and the other threads don't answer the OP questions. Why would you feel the need to be so rude?:confused3

Excuse me, but how was my question rude? But, even if you don't like my question aren't you engaging in the behaviour that you claim to deplore? I didn't call the OP any disparaging name, but you felt it necessary to call me one.

There are 217,569 threads in this one category on this board. The graciousness that is displayed by so many on this board astounds me as they continously answer the same questions. But it seems that members should assume some responsibility to READ first, REPLY/POST second. There are already many threads from people who just came back from WDW why not ask any the questions on those threads

Why do you feel the need to "slam" a fellow Diser for asking a question?

BTW....I too am interested in any reports on weather or lovebugs from any one just returning from WDW.

Probably because the original poster was asking specific questions and wasn't looking to peruse trip reports.

Hey, I have a wonderful idea. If you don't like the topic of the thread, or it irritates you, don't read it.

It's pretty simple. I don't like Saved By The Bell. Instead of berating it and always asking "why is this show so dumb", I just don't watch it.

3 cheers for TiggerRx,weezee and Glisan:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
The weather is great,sort of overcast and a bit humid.
No bugs yet and DTD last nite was uncrowded
HTH

Upanova - I have no answers to your questions but HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!:banana: :banana:

Here's a lil' PIXIE DUST for your 1st trip. :wizard::wizard:

I am not there yet, so I don't have specific answers - but I will say we really didn't find the lovebugs bad last year. We were there during when you are going. I really only found them very noticeable at the waterpark and even then it was just a little annoying. Glad you are excited for your trip. I have friends coming back this weekend and will post specifics as I get them.

we leave on Saturday and I too was wondering how the lovebugs were this year. We were there one year when they were everywhere. Hope you have a great trip. We are all very excited!

We are leaving in 1 week and 5 days:cool1:, so I would love a report too. We have never this time of year so I have never experienced the love bugs. Hope they aren't bad...I hate bugs.

REALLY!!!! Why do you feel the need to play"Post Police"? I thought we could ask anything we wanted to(within reason)on here?What's your deal?:confused3

Why do some people feel the need to Kanye West a thread?
I have no idea.

How many threads do I want to see about current park conditions?
As many as possible. We leave Sturday.

Thanks for the updates DISers. Keep them coming.
:thumbsup2

I'm with you OP. We leave Saturday and I'm curious as to the current conditions. Not the conditions 2 weeks ago, not 1 week ago, not even 5 days ago - just CURRENT.

Next week's forecast shows thunderstorms each day!:scared1:

You can pretty much count the lovebug season over, the last front that just came through pretty much wiped the swarms out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter