Crowds first week in March 2016?

texasgingerbread

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what the crowds will be like the first week in March 2016? Or what they've been historically? I'm so used to WDW I'm super excited to go to DL for the first time ever!! :) Our spring break is March 7 so thought I'd go in earlier and try to hit the park before the crowds begin. March 1-6? Can go wed-sun or tues-sat. Thoughts? Also, I assume the fireworks are only on the weekends at this point? So strange to think I'll be there and won't see them every night!

Spring Dapper Day is 3/1 and that is also the weekend of the cheer competition. May be busy initially, but lighten up as the week goes on.

We were there the first week of March this year. We were in the parks Tuesday-Thursday. Crowds weren't bad at all. I think the longest line we waited in was for TSMM at DCA, about a 30 minute wait in the middle of the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter