Crowds at DL

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by tacomaranch, Mar 31, 2007.

1. tacomaranch

tacomaranch Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on

I just wanted to let you know that the crowds are getting bigger at DL. We arrived at the park on Tuesday it was not so bad but by Thursday they were really getting packed in. The temps were getting higher during the day and the CM's were joking about spring break.

We had a great time but don't suggest spring break unless it is the only time you can go.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. minmate

minmate I can show you the world... Don't you dare close y

I absolutely agree. Friday night was just PACKED! Saw lots of AP holders there and this may sound "Stereotypical" but saw lots of people that appeared to be "locals" -- much less of a touristy feel that night. And at one point there was a group of older kids, one of the girls was complaining loud enough for my kids to hear... "ugh more kids... icky picky poo. I hate kids." My dh and I were like... "Excuse me but you're at Disneyland not a night club, what did you expect?!"

4. Cannot_Wait_4Disney

Cannot_Wait_4Disney Ok all you A cattle, get in ...

HAHA. We frequently hear complaints about all the kids.

Kind of like complaining about getting wet at a waterpark. Yes we indeed did have that happen.
    :rotfl2:

5. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

Disneyland crowding makes me --> :faint:

6. tacomaranch

tacomaranch Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on

I did look for you everywhere we were but could never find you. I thought maybe once but didn't want to go up and say Hi, are from the dis board? I was acting so touristy already.