Crowd Level Calendar??

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by sluna77, Feb 1, 2008.

1. sluna77

sluna77 Mouseketeer

Hi,

I am new here. I am planning on going in the end of March beginning of April. My question is if the Crowd Level Calendar on UG the same we get if I paid for tourguidemike?

I ordered 3 books so far:

The Unofficial Guide 2008
    Passporters 2008
    WDW for Kids 2008

I now would like to know which online service is the best to plan out the parks for the least amount of time.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. akastitch@comcast.ne

akastitch@comcast.ne akastitch

This year it shouldn't be too bad(compared to Easter week). Normally I wouldn't go anywhere near Disney that week, but since Easter is really early this year it shouldn't be too bad. The weeks on either side of Easter & Christmas are the worst of the crowded times, similar thing(but not quite as bad as Easter or Christmas) are between the begining of June through the middle of August. Basicly if school is out watch out for crowds!(understandably so);)

4. sanibelover

sanibelover DIS Veteran

Yes, they are both going to tell you it will be extremely busy the week after Easter (I think one calls it crazy busy)and less so the first week of April - if you can push your trip out until then, it will probably be much more manageable. They will both tell you the best parks to visit each day, and many times their recommendations don't match, which I find amusing. However, what seems that the overiding theme is to stay away from EMH parks and you should be OK.

I use a combo of Unofficial Guide and TGM to plan out park visits and have found that either of them works great!!! Have a great trip!

5. sluna77

sluna77 Mouseketeer

THANKS for your replies!!!!

6. akastitch@comcast.ne

akastitch@comcast.ne akastitch

No problem, hope we helped!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

7. OB1

OB1 May the Ears be with you

Looks like you have the bases covered. TGM & UG do disagree on best parks by day, or which parks to avoid. It will be close, but there are some differences. You still have done your homework & look well prepared. Just remember the #1 tip during crowded times: be at the park before opening so you can get on attractions at rope drop.

8. lvflamingoz

lvflamingoz Earning My Ears

We have a trip planned for the 20th to the 27th of April 2008....is this a really crowded time of year????

9. wannabprincess

wannabprincess Mouseketeer

***************** is one of my favs it goes with unofficial guide

10. TheSlough4

TheSlough4 Earning My Ears

We were there almost that exact week last year and the only thing that we didn't realize was that there was a National Cheerleading Competition going on part of that week! I have never seen so many cheerleaders in my life. Just make sure that you plan out your Fast Passes well and you won't be doing alot of waiting.