Crowd calendars...anyone know who is more accurate?

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
UCT recently sent a summer newsletter out, and it's crowd calendars are quite different from "easy***...." Does anyone have a sense of who would be more accurate?

TIA!:)

Www.easywdw.com

Don't know why you wrote it like you did? UT is not really known for their park predictions, as far as I have heard. Josh's, however, are very good.

I prefer Josh's EasyWDW's crowd calendars above the others. His calendars are different in the fact that he not only lists the recommended and not recommended parks but also states why each park is their respective category.

A lot of people on the DIS prefer Touring Plan's crowd calendar however, it's not a free service. A person must be a paid member of TP to view it and to me that's just silly seeing that other websites provide nearly the same information.

I have had very good success in the past following EasyWDW. The logic he uses to arrive at his conclusions seems to be sound. Is he 100% accurate, no. But, I think he's right more often than the other options out there.

The link is not working for me. Says I don't have permission to access this server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter