1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Crowd calendar

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by MinnieVanMom, Feb 13, 2013.

1. MinnieVanMom

MinnieVanMom DIS Veteran

I had to fly back to the States what was suppose to be for 5 days and after 6 weeks, I will return home next week.

I need some fun and vacation and since we have AP's I am thinking Disney. However I know every child is off school starting this Friday.

What is a good low period time to go to the park within the next few weeks or months?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

I don't know when the UK finish their Easter holidays but there's a possible window start of April as France don't start theirs until the 13th.

French schools are on holiday from this Sat until the 18th March and except for the Easter Monday nothing during those 10 days :)

4. MickeysFavouriteGirl

MickeysFavouriteGirl DIS Veteran

We're back at school after the Easter break on 15th April.

Sent from my DISBoards app

5. MickeysFavouriteGirl

Silly phone, hadn't finished typing! We break up for Easter on 28th March.

6. Lisa_C

Lisa_C Devoted FIANC√ČE to Cap'njack.

As mentioned, UK schools go back 15th April, then the French schools are out - there are a LOT of refurbs in March so im guessing crowds will be concentrated on the big rides that are open? Check the closure thread and decide if its worth it before the schools break up, for us it isn't. With PM AND Pirates bring down, the whole family would have a meltdown (adults too) and it was enough to stop Jon and I sneaking in a trip together :( To be, I'd have no worries going in holiday time (I'm a peak chick but the extended family love off peak) but we're booked for the whole of May half term as Dreams has given us Summer hours yet its still low season ::woohoo:: :-) So excited!!!

7. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

In that case re UK schools - maybe in that week after the 18th of March when the French have gone back and before the next wave of North European breaks.

:)

8. ThBa

ThBa DIS Veteran

German Easter Holiday are from 25.03. until 05.04.13

We are going from 25.03. until 31.03. and I hope to catch a not so crowded period of time. :crowded:

And all the main rides (POTC & HM) are open again !

:cheer2:

9. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

We're there from 19th till 26th of March, so I hope the crowds hit after we leave. I hope DLP to be not so crowded. Am I right?

10. HappyPanda

HappyPanda Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

That's when we are going this year! ;) It's also the same week we went last year. And while it was still busy enough to have a nice atmosphere (really don't like going when it's TOO quiet!) it was also quiet enough for us to do everything we wanted without massive queues! Hoping for much the same this year! :thumbsup2

11. MickeysFavouriteGirl

We arrive 20-25th hoping to miss the crowds!