Cross posted: anyone know the phone number for a manager at Pop?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bear_mom, May 5, 2013.

1. bear_mom

bear_mom DIS Veteran

I left my anniversary band on the safe when we checked out yesterday (my fingers swell horribly when walking around the world). I talked to someone at lost and found and it hasn't been turned in and someone has already checked into the room I was in, she will keep checking, but I would prefer to talk to manager at Pop personally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am soooo mad at myself .

Thanks,
    Emily

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. 1osfan

1osfan Mouseketeer

407-938-4000 is the phone number listed on the POP thread for the hotel. Have you tried it?

4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Do you still have the key or did you leave it unlocked?

5. bear_mom

bear_mom DIS Veteran

I left it unlocked - that is the worst part, I cleaned everything else out of the safe (money, credit cards, etc).....

Emily

6. stitchlovestink

stitchlovestink DIS Veteran

I don't know that you are going to be able to get that number. Phone numbers to the actual hotels are pretty tough to come by...
    I check into POP tomorrow early afternoon Dgoing to visit DD who is a CM right now). if you want to PM me your contact info, I will see what I can do to help get you in touch with the appropriate party at the hotel. I stay at POP a lot. This is my third stay this year, so a lot of the staff know me. I'd be glad to try to help, it's up to you.... :)

7. bear_mom

bear_mom DIS Veteran

sent you a pm

Emily