Croossroads Restaurants

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Steve Hurley, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Steve Hurley

Steve Hurley <font color=deeppink>A Fan of the TAG FAIRY<font c

:p I realize this may constitute blasphemy but has anyone ever ate at any of the restaurants in the Crossroads Shopping Center???:p

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MAC3

MAC3 <font color=6666FF>I'll be quiet now!<br><font col

I have friends that ate @ Jungle Jim's. They said they liked it alot. You can get their menu online and take a glance. It looked good to me but what do I know I like Planet Hollywood. (lol)

There is also an Olive Garden on that road good Italian food not too expensive.

4. Grumpy92

Grumpy92 DIS Veteran

Been to Jungle Jim's, Chevy's & Fridays. All were good. Chevy's was the best if you like mexican.

5. tlt

tlt Mouseketeer

Where exactly is Crossroads in relation to WDW? We have heard that there is a Pizzeria Uno there and that is our all-time-favorite pizza...is it close to the parks?

6. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

We had lunch at Uno's in May on our way to get groceries at the Winn Dixie. From Downtown Disney, turn right at Hotel Resorts Blvd. At the light, go straight and you will be at Crossroads. On prevous trips, we ate at TGI Fridays and Jungle Jims.

7. PistolPete

PistolPete Mouseketeer

Pizzaria Uno is at the Crossroads. When you are facing the crossroads from Hotel Royal Blvd. (coming from Downtown Disney) there are the following restaurants to the left: Tony Roma's, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Steak and Shake, Lombardozi's(sp?), Chili's, Olive Garden......to the right there is a Landry's, and a Sizzler I think. Wish I could remember the other ones. Perkins is at the crossroads...great muffins.

8. EpcotBill

EpcotBill DIS Veteran

We have eaten at Chevy's, TGI Friday's, and Uno. The pizza at Uno was very expensive. Chevy's is good, and Friday's is Friday's. Try heading away from Downtown Disney on Hotel Plaza Blvd.

9. gibbys1

gibbys1 <font color=green>It is a small world as they say!

We have eaten at Jungle Jim's several times and I think they have great burgers and decent prices.