• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crocs????

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
so, i heard those new croc shoes were supposed to be awesome for wdw.......i got some sandal type crocs today and love them! does anyone else plan on getting, have them, or want them? they may not be the "coolest/cutest" shoe but they are supposed to be good! please post feedback! :goodvibes

I saw someone wear them, but we weren't at WDW. I heard they are very comfy. But what do they look like? I've seen one pair.

i am going to state my opinion. if you love CROCS don't get mad at me. i'm just saying what i say. i have no problem with anyone wearing them, i just don't like them.

i think they're ugly. i don't understand them. they aren't comfy whatsoever & even less comfy barefoot. they're like those gelly shoes, but made out of rubber, which is gross. i always go for style over comfort, but if they're comfy that's a plus. i don't wear ugly shoes.

my mom has a pair of those.
they are supposedly really comfy and they look good on her..
figures...

not too fond of the holes on the top...

I don't really care for them but I never have tried a piar on so I really can't say if they are great are not. The holes in the top turn me off. at our school it was WAY overdone. I will follow a trend if I like it but not if its way overdone. I prefer my suede clogs but they're not very good for disney

are crocs the new clog?

I have a pair, there UGLY, and I hate them, but there sooo comfy!! and the Croc flipflops are HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

you can get charms for them too to cover the holes xD

did u know that if you get a certain type of croc made of a special material, you can eat them! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................

VolleyballQt07 said:
did u know that if you get a certain type of croc made of a special material, you can eat them! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................
:eek: :faint: Why on earth would someone eat that?!

so that they'd dissappear.

a girl in my class was canoeing and fell in the water. her CROC's sunk to the bottom of the 50 foot well.
i was like 'awwww. that sucks' and was secretly thinking GOOD RIDDANCE!

I love mine
Guess I am going against the grain here.
Given they aren't the hottest looking shoes...but my 5 inch wedges are...but cut up my feet like no other. My crocs are my comfy shoes...I'll wear heels for a day...and I'll need to use my crocs for a week.
Geez I hate heels

I will deal with foot pain.

I won't wear crocs. Those things are god awful ugly.

my mum has 3 pairs and i think there are ugly and gross i just don't like them

I dont see the big thing about them. I have tried them on and havent found them any more comfortable than my reef slippas or nice sneakers. :confused3

I L-O-V-E my Crocs! Yes I know they are the ugliest shoes in the world. I wore my Crocs all the time in WDW and so did tons of other people. I really only wear them at Disney, though. they are so comfy!!

I am a competetive swimmer and own like 6 pair last i counted....

they were great at Disney for me cause i could get wet and the would dry out easily... and they work great with my everyday life

me and my friends at school have this joke at school that everytime i wear them ugly green monsters are attacking my feet...

overall: They are the ugliest shoes you will ever see but the most comfortable that you will every wear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter