Crocs Women's Capri Flip Flops $9.88

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by S. C., Jul 29, 2009.

1. S. C.

S. C. The mitten state

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. okeydokey

okeydokey Frosty the Snowman scared me as

These are my favorite crocs. Anyone have a ship code?

4. S. C.

S. C. The mitten state

Wish I would have. But it was only something like $5.95 for shipping on 2 pair. as I was searching for a ship code one of the colors I wanted sold out in my size. :eek: My Teva mush are a size 9 so that is the size I ordered in Crocs. I've never worn Crocs so I'm hoping I chose the right size. I wear an 8 1/2 shoe.
    For that price I'll try the Crocs and see what all the hype is about. ::yes:: I did get 2 pair of the Scutes last week for $4.88 each for the grandkids, but had to get a size too big they didn't have their sizes. So next year they will have Crocs to wear in the summer.

5. DonnaL

DonnaL DIS Veteran

Thanks for the tip..........just ordered two pairs....one black, one khaki.......I have a pair of black (I've almost worn them out!!!) and I just love them......the most comfortable flips I've ever worn.......

6. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

I agree with the pp...I love my mary janes, but wanted to try something cooler for our trip this past June. I bought these flip flops and wore them all week walking around all the parks and they were fabulous. Super comfy!:thumbsup2

7. dsnycrzy

dsnycrzy W/4 kids who has time for anything else but planni

Thanks I also ordered the khaki and the black. Had to use guaranteed shipping at $15.95 because I leave in 5 business days and didnt want to risk that they would come on the 6th day and I'd be in WDW already.:rotfl:

8. Mommy2SabrinaJeremy

Mommy2SabrinaJeremy Mouseketeer

Thanks a bunch! I just ordered some and am doing in store pick up to save the shipping.

9. Georgia Girl2

Georgia Girl2 "Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for

:cool1: Just ordered two pair in black one for me and one for my DD. Been wanting them for a while. Thanks so much for the heads up. I know they will be well used on our Sept. WDW trip!

10. E-P-C-O-T

E-P-C-O-T DIS Veteran

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :banana: I have been looking for a sale on Capris, they are my favorite, but, I could not bring myself to pay $39.99 for new ones. The khahis were sold out, but, I was able to get a black pair. Sooo happpyyy! :cool1:

PS. The "Budget Board" has been killing my budget this week :rotfl: , first the Cleos, then the Gap 30% off and now the Capris.

11. faindrops27

faindrops27 I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My

Are they true to size ladies?? Or do they run a little big?? TIA

12. E-P-C-O-T

E-P-C-O-T DIS Veteran

They run a little big, I'm a size 8 and the size 8 fits like an 8 1/2 on my feet.

13. jessica52877

jessica52877 DIS Veteran

Don't forget to go through ebates!

14. Crazy4Disney72

Crazy4Disney72 DIS Veteran

Thanks OP! Just ordered a black pair! I wanted the brown and pink ones too, but they were out in my size.

15. tinkercat

tinkercat Mouseketeer

Awesome deal! Thanks for sharing! My mom and I both ordered a pair and split the shipping. Can't beat new Crocs for roughly $13.50 each!

16. S. C.

S. C. The mitten state

Your welcome everyone! I'm glad I can finally pay it back from all the great deals I've gotten off of this board.

Oh no...now I'm wondering if I should try to change my order to size 8's! I wear an 8 1/2 shoe and ordered 9's.

17. WeLoveLilo05

WeLoveLilo05 DIS Veteran

I agree, I have the black pair too. Wore them all around Disney. Still in great shape! I am debating buying the brown pair.

18. souda

souda Mouseketeer

I hate the budget boards...I always end up ordering something. I thought this was a thread to save money, not spend. HaHaHa :rotfl: What a great deal, I had to order myself two pairs - one brown and one black and my mother a pair.

Thanks for the info. I love to shop and always shop the bargains to save money. :cool1:

19. DisneyForLife

DisneyForLife DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info, just ordered a pair. I have the regular crocs and find them to be very comfy but have never tried the flip flop type. I am going by everybody here saying how comfortable they are. I love LLBean flip flops because the piece between the toe is made out of material and is super comfy. These look like that piece is suede, is it soft?

20. mypalstitch

mypalstitch Earning My Ears

It is not suede, it is a canvas material. I have a pair in black and another brown that I have had for 2 years now, in the summer I wear them daily! I have worn them thru 3 WDW trips, and I ordered 3 pairs for myself, black, brown/pink and khaki/pearl. I ordered them Wed morning, and they are already out for delivery today! :banana:

21. pilotwife_02

pilotwife_02 DIS Veteran

Thanks! Love these!