CROCS!!! What's up with CROCS???

I know that everyone else is saying this, but....

I LOVE MY CROCS! They are ugly, and can get stinky, but I LOVE THEM!!!!

I have worn through 4 pairs and would were nothing else to the parks!

I was just wondering if some of you could tell me what size shoe you normally wear and then what size crocs you got. I know there is a chart on the crocs website, but I want to know how you guys size them.

I just realized I bought two different sizes. I got a brown pair that the size says M7/W9 on the bottom. These fit with no extra room. My toes go to the end. I also got a navy blue pair and those say on the bottom W10-11
L M8-9. These fit with extra room.

I just want the best fit. What does the W and M stand for?

Is the W for momen and the M for men? Just a guess. I have only had 3 pair of crocs and all the same size yet all fit differently. Two are big and one fits just right. When I bought the ones that feel a bit too big I tried the next size down and they were way to snug. All of them are a size larger than I wear.

I wear Crocs all the time, as I work in the medical field so I am on my feet all the time and they are great. I do have to admit that after 2 months of wearing my Mickey Crocs, I did get my first blister. I had no socks on and wore them for almost 10 hours in the heat so there was a little bit of rubbing resulting in the blister on the top of my right foot. So its back to socks for me.

I wore my crocs the whole time I was there. Brought 2 other pairs of shes but they were the most comfortable. I always wear socks with them all I did try to go without them one day. I was fine. No hot spots, blisters or anything. I will only wear black or brown ones though. Not really into colors plus I feel like I am too old for that.

They're too wide for my feet, so I ended up adjusting them a lot. They're nice for a little while, but at the end of the day they still hurt.

First let me say I'm a 43 year old guy who swore would never wear those ugly shoes.

Well, last August after the second day of my ten day trip, my feet were killing me and I had a bad blister on one. I was wearing very expensive sport sandels.

I was desperate and bought a pair of Mickey crocs at the gift shop. My feet immediately felt great and my blister went away. I wore them for the rest of the trip without socks.

I will never go to Disney without them again.

We were in MK last April and it rained for most of the morning...I am SO glad I wore my CROCS. We (DH to be and I) simply took off our socks and were ready for a puddle splashing extravaganza! When the rain stopped our feet dried out in no time...we sat and watched the Rainy Day Parade and I couldnt of been happier in my Mickey ponch and my crocs.:laughing:

In summary theyre great for all weathers!

CROCS are the best. When I was at Disney in August my ankles literally swelled up like a balloon from the heat(it was 105 degrees the whole time there with only 5 minutes of rain)and my crocs were the only thing that gave me relief while walking. I tried my flip flops but they did ot help...my suggestion, especially if going in the summer, is to wear crocs. My husband who hated them at first bought a pair of navy blue pair for the trip and swore by them the whole time. My daughter just loved hers with the disney jibitz...

I was there in Jan. wearing crocs. I bought the fur lined pair so they were extra warm. I am definitely not a croc lover and swore I would never wear them. My feet and legs killed. No support at all! I wear them in my house in place of slippers. Perfect for that.

Another Croc-o-holic here! I live in mine at home but at WDW I do alternate every other day with my Tevas. To the OP, watch the Budget Boards closely - someone is always posting a code for a discount on Crocs.

Also, regarding the comment someone made about them being smelly? I wash mine periodically in my front-loading washing machine - on gentle cycle - and they always look and smell good.

Let me start this off by saying that I am a MAJOR shoe snob and hated crocs with a passion. But, after many tesitmonials from friends and family I thought I'd give them a try. I don't wear them in the real world, but at Disney I wear no other shoe!

We were there in Dec for a week - wore my regular crocs and my mary jane style crocs. We were there at times from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. with very few breaks and my feet were fine - no blisters, no pain.

I want to also mention that I have back issues thanks to a very complicated pregnancy, but I didn't have any pain (unlike past trips) and I give all credit to my crocs!

You know, when I wear Crocs with socks... my socks fall off.:confused3

How do these bad boys run? I was cursed with huge boats for feet I can wear an 11 if its a true 11. I am already dreading what to wear when we go in December. I hate sneakers. I am a flip flop or Ugg girl that is literally all I wear. Everyone keeps saying that crocs are comfy so I was planning on trying a pair this summer. I think they are so ugly but if they are comfy they are worth trying.

I love Crocs. I tried them for the first time on my last trip, and now I will wear nothing else, (except I will change into "nice" sandals when I eat at signature restaurants.) I have three pairs right now, a pink and a blue pair of the Cayman ones, and a lilac Mary Janes pair. I'm thinking about getting a lime green Cayman pair, and then I can color cordiante all of my outfits. Does that seem obsessive? :rotfl:

I have alway been a die hard gotta wear sneakers for support for a whole day of Disney touring. But for our trip this coming July, I bought a pair of teva style shoes by Sketchers. I thought about Crocs, but I do not worry about my feet hurting as much as I worry about my legs getting tired. I just feel like I need support for that kind of walking. But after hearing all of you I may have to break down and give them a try!

I have never been fond of crocs, because . .well . .they are ugly, but as I start thinking about our impending trpi to Disney and which shoe would be best for a weeks worth of walking . .I find myself drawn to the thought of possibly giving these shoes a chance. I have heard so many good things about how comfortable they are and how you don't seem to be sore at the end of the day. So they leads me to my question? Where can I get a good pair?

It is possible to get blisters in Crocs. In Sept i spent 10 days in them and never got a blister. But in December I spent 4 days in my Crocs and got blisters by day 2! We spent a look more time walking in Dec so thats probably why.

I was a bit skeptical of these shoes myself. I thought they were ugly and that people were exaggertting when they said that they were the most comfortable shoe they had ever worn. Well when I was at Disney this past October my feet were hurting so bad, which in itself was really strange because in all my trips to the World this was the first time this ever happened. It hurt so bad that I had to stop and sit down, this was also the very first time in my whole that I actually got blisters on my feet. I finally broke down on my fourth day and bought a pair of the mickey head crocs. It was amazing, instantly my feet stopped hurting. My kids and my husband were making of fun me though because I said I would never wear them. Of course my teenager thinks they are the ugliest thing ever. I love them now and would never go back to disney without them.:love:

3"Mouse"keteers;23337571 said:
What, if I may ask, is BodyGlide? :confused:

An anti blister/anti chafing solid stick (looks like antiperspirant). You can find it online at sites like drugstore.com, or at running/sporting goods stores like Dick's Sports.

I rub BodyGlide on the tops, sides, and heels of my feet, then put Crocs on and wear them at the parks. The Crocs keep my feet from getting tired and sore, and the BodyGlide keeps them from getting blisters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter