Crocs in the dryer?

jacobsmom00

DIS Veteran
I think i remember reading on here somewhere that you can put your crocs in the dryer if they are alittle big and it will hlep? is that right?:confused3

I did this with my primas. They shrunk, but I was trying to stretch mine out. When I took them out of the dryer, I stuck sock's in the toe area to stretch it out. Then I took the socks out and put my foot in it to mold to my foot. It worked pretty well.

I did this with my primas. They shrunk, but I was trying to stretch mine out. When I took them out of the dryer, I stuck sock's in the toe area to stretch it out. Then I took the socks out and put my foot in it to mold to my foot. It worked pretty well.

I did this several times with my primas and they are still too small. grr... I wonder if shrinking the 8's would have worked.

I'm having croc woes anyway, since I am a 7.5... :(

I think i remember reading on here somewhere that you can put your crocs in the dryer if they are alittle big and it will hlep? is that right?:confused3

I know i'm gonna get flamed :furious: but ....

Forget the dryer and put them in the nearest bin, they're soooo stupid looking.
I hope the craze doesn't catch on over our side of the pond

Sorry

:thumbsup2

Sorry

Oh How I wish I could, but they feel soooooo good!

OK, what setting in the dryer and for how long? Mine are a bit big, not too much, but I think I'd like to try and shrink them.

it doesn't really matter. I've put it on high for 3-5 min...but don't follow my advice b/c my primas still don't fit! lol

From other posts I've read, I always thought you put them in the dryer to make them bigger not shrink them. Since mine were tight, I tried it and they are a little larger now but I only left them in the dryer for about two minutes. I've read that other people leave them in as long as ten minutes. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 They might be sort of ugly but it's like walking on air so I will continue to be devoted to mine. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Sorry

I was of the same mind set Ziggy, until I tried a pair on. My feet started doing this :banana:

Now I wear them as much as possible. :thumbsup2

Sorry

I just bought the sandals style, and they actually don't look bad at all (and even though I love my crocs, I agree with you that they are UGLY).:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter