Crocs Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off+Free Shipping+More!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by xanman, Aug 5, 2006.

1. xanman

xanman Mouseketeer

I have made a believer out of too many of my family members. I was looking for a code to order some more Crocs, when I ran across this deal at Fogdog.com
    Buy one pair of Crocs Caymans (at 29.99) get a second pair for 50% off (14.99) free shipping and free return shipping; and 15% off $125+ order through the link on Flamingoworld.com
    sorry, can't get the link to print, tried twice
    http://click.***********.com/fs-bin/click?id=bZ5MjLBli7c&offerid=114995.10000239&type=4&subid=0
    this brings the total cost down to about $19.00 per pair for Adult sizes, kids would be less. The codes expire 08/31.
    Also, with this site I was able to send to 3 different addresses without any additional cost!
    If you collect Continental frequent flier miles, you can buy a gift cert for Fogdog through Giftcertificates.com and get miles too.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. plummer925

plummer925 DIS Veteran

I can't find the deal anywhere on flamingoworld.com - can you PM me the link?

4. xanman

xanman Mouseketeer

go to Flamingoworld.com, search for "crocs" then compare prices for them, it should show Fogdog and several others, click on offers, and then the link for the 15% off

5. isla bonita

isla bonita DIS Veteran

Thank you xanman I am over the top I love crocs and have gone hog wild. I saved so much bought 6 yes 6 pairs and they are less then 19 a pair.

Not all of them are for me just 4 and 2 for my daughter. I have created a little monster croc lover.

6. bettyann29

bettyann29 <font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..

7. ***tink386

***tink386 Love All Things Disney!!

thanks for the info

8. ceecee

ceecee DIS Veteran

I must not buy anymore Crocs until the Disney ones come out! :teeth:

9. MyZoeJane

MyZoeJane DIS Veteran

:crazy: Edited because I'm stupid. I found it now. :rotfl:

10. christinadei

christinadei <font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until

Thanks! I got DS 2 pair for $37. That's like getting the second pair for $7 because I would normally spend $30 for one pair. As a matter of fact, I just did a month or two ago and accidentally got them too small. They seemed like they fit so he wore them and kept getting blisters. Then I realized that it was because they weren't roomy enough. He needed a bigger size. What a waste of money. I was sad to have to buy him more, but this great deal helps! Too bad I didn't see any on there that I liked. I ended up getting myself a pair for $20 from the other post though, so we are croc happy. The ones I got myself were replacements for the ones I melted in the dryer! So I am happy to get good deals on our replacement crocs :rotfl:

11. christinadei

Bumping, this is an awesome deal!

12. christinadei