Crocs at Big Lots!!!!

Ok I went back. Nothing in my size but found some crocs flip flops (not athens not sure what they are) for my DH will be part on father's day gift. I saw professional, scutes, one pair of suede Alices, and baby Mary janes. $10. Pink, blue, pearl, navy, black, red and seafoam green.

Added I'm in Kentucky. They were just putting them out. 2 shopping carts full.

Thanks to the OP! I made a mad dash to Big Lots as soon as I read this post.

My store actually had a lot to chose from in my size. I found the fuchsia/orange scutes and the lavendar/canvas athens. I was worried that my store wouldn't have cute styles, but they did! I opted not to get the pearl maryjanes, I hope I won't regret it. What a great buy! I just can't understand why everyone else in the store wasn't as excited as I was/am. :confused3

I wish I read this earlier! I am also in NC and could have gone on my lunch break. I hope that there are some left tomorrow!

I am going to go check them out tomorrow. My DD wants a pair and I have never tried them. For that price I have nothing to loose. Thanks for the heads up because I never go there.

We went a few hours ago, got 2 mens sandals and Mary Janes for my dd and mom. They were really picked over, nothing in my size.
Does anyone know if there will be a new shipment this week? Wish I had gone yesterday.

I love crocs. I definately will have to check to see if our big lots has any of them for my trip in Sept!:goodvibes

Any one found them in NJ yet? I brought some at finishline yesterday for $9.99, but they only had mens size 9 or girls size 2. So not much selection!

Went back to find a pair of Crocs for my mom. I bought the Aspen/Endeavor clogs (for colder seasons) for myself and a pair of Prima's for her (they might be too big). The added to the selection since I shopped Sat. 6/13. There was another endcap-ful of assorted styles and colors. They had Prima, Malindi, Disney Mary Janes, a bunch for kids and some for men. The other endcap display, where I picked up the Baja and subsequently the Aspen, was mostly just Aspen tonight - almost all in light blue and some in red.

About the sizing. The Prima are size 8. Mom wears a 7 to 7.5. I'm a 6.5 to 7 and the 8 is big for me. Can anyone help me with fit with this style?

WOOT!

I finally got around to Big Lots this evening and found a pair of Disney Mary Janes (size 9 to boot!) in brown w/pink straps for $10! So Cute!

I use to make fun of the whole croc phenon but after trying a pair on I was sold. I was going to get a pair of the Athens as well, but they only had Lavendar and I thought they looked kind of big on my feet (but darn if they weren't comfortable). I think I might try the suede kind if they ever go on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter