Croc Sizing-Pls.Help!!

nancyny

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,I know,another croc question! Want to buy them before we leave,am concerned about the sizing since I heard that they run big.Does the Cayman model run close to size? Thanks again,Nancy

you are supposed to get them a little big so the sides and top dont touch your feet. i wear a size 5 in kids to a size 7 and my crocs are actually a size 8/9

Definitely get them loose. I've read posts by people who complain of blisters. I have to believe these are Crocs that are just too small. They should be just small enough so they don't fall off your feet when you walk, loose enough so when you're standing still they don't really touch the sides or top very much. I have Beach, haven't seen Caymans anywhere, but my son's dying for a pair of those. I have purple and I get lots of comments everywhere I go. Love 'em!

Thanks,that definitely helps alot,I have seen the Cayman crocs both in youth and in adult sizes,many colors on different websites,one of them is Croc.com,and also extremefootwear.com.

My Cayman's are a (women's)9 and I usually wear a 9. I find them the tiniest bit too small. I'm a rather larger person, so I think my feet are just bigger around than many people, but also my toes bump the front sometimes and I'd prefer that they didn't. If I get another pair I might try a size up.

Hope that helps!

ps. I got mine from lionfootwear.com lowest price I could find with free shipping. Service was friendly and prompt (they recommend you email to find out if your size and color are in stock).

Thanks Lesley! I will definitely check out that site,and thanks for the info!! Nancy

My mom, sister and I just bought Crocs (the original ones) today at a Hallmark store. The worker who was helping us said that she recommends people trying them on, that way you can get just the right size. She has a coworker who has a medium in black and a large in navy blue.

I also wear a ladies 9 and the Cayman size 9 fit much better than the beach style. On the beach 8-9 my toes stick out the holes in the front and the 10-11 are HUGE. The Caymans feel much better all the way around.

Hope this helps...I love mine!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter