CROC Knock offs @ JCPenney?

Redwitch

DIS Veteran
I was at JCP tonight and they had Croc-like shoes by St John Bay (store brand.) They retailed for $25.99 but were on sale for $9.99.

Has anyone tried these? TIA

Walmart has them: NOBO's for $8.88. We love them. I now have 2 pairs and each of my kids just got a pair. My busband now wants a pair. I've worn mine everyday for 3 weeks and I'm a nurse.... :cool1:

mmeads4 said:
Walmart has them: NOBO's for $8.88. We love them. I now have 2 pairs and each of my kids just got a pair. My busband now wants a pair. I've worn mine everyday for 3 weeks and I'm a nurse.... :cool1:

You really liked the Wal-Mart brand? I tried them on and they were HARD - so were Target's brand. If you liked those, go try on the ones at Payless -- you won't believe the difference.

WantToGoNow said:
You really liked the Wal-Mart brand? I tried them on and they were HARD - so were Target's brand. If you liked those, go try on the ones at Payless -- you won't believe the difference.
yes go to payless i got a pair there and they are very comfy :cool1:

WantToGoNow said:

I agree, especially if you have foot problems!!! The Wal-Mart ones are much less comfy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter