Critter Country Re-opening Tomorrow!

Fantaluminishes

To all who come to this happy place, welcome!
According to the revised refurbishment calendar, the refurbishment of Critter Country is scheduled to end today. Looks like Splash Mountain, Winnie The Pooh, the Canoes, etc will all re-open tomorrow. I may drop by the park in the morning to confirm.

I figured they had to be getting near to re-opening...I saw a CM cleaning the churro cart glass from the train on Sunday. Don't think they'd do that if they weren't going to be re-opening soon!

According to the revised refurbishment calendar, the refurbishment of Critter Country is scheduled to end today. Looks like Splash Mountain, Winnie The Pooh, the Canoes, etc will all re-open tomorrow. I may drop by the park in the morning to confirm.

Wouldn't be easier and faster to just call? Just wondering. lol

Sure, but there's nothing better than breakfast at Disneyland before work. And a ride on Splash Mountain after nearly three months is icing on the cake.

lmao. I hope your damp booty dries before you go into work. Good idea to bring a change of clothing I would imagine. Butt ;) if not, make sure not to wear white. :faint:

Boy, if I could run in to DL before work and then after . . . . . . Heaven. Only in my dreams.

Well...I can't pop into DL before work, so I called Otto just now to see if he has wait times for Splash and Winnie the Pooh. Splash has a wait of about 20 minutes and the FP return time of 10:20 am to 11:20 am. Winnie the Pooh has a wait time of about 5 minutes. So it looks like Critter Country has indeed re-opened!

Yep it is reopened today. The line to get into the park at opening was crazy long. Down with Spring Break... ;)

Is Hungry Bear restaurant re-opened? I'm hoping they will reinstate the Fantasmic dessert package. I looked on the Disneyland website & I still don't see it as opened.

Take it for what it's worth, but I was asking a CM Lead about the F! dessert package over the weekend and she said that they are reviewing it and have not yet made a decision about whether to resume the package or not. The demand was weak, so the are evaluating other options.

Sure, but there's nothing better than breakfast at Disneyland before work. And a ride on Splash Mountain after nearly three months is icing on the cake.
So jealous! I'm afraid I would be late for work on a regular basis if I ever lived close enough to try that! Lucky!!! :)

Take it for what it's worth, but I was asking a CM Lead about the F! dessert package over the weekend and she said that they are reviewing it and have not yet made a decision about whether to resume the package or not. The demand was weak, so the are evaluating other options.
Boo... ok thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

Yes critter country is open, line for splash mountain was 80 minutes long!!!!!!!!
Glad we were only there for the egg hunt

Single Rider!!! My family happened to be there today. It was awesome going on Splash Mountain after 2 years of not being able to go on it (first I was pregnant/recovering/surviving newborn twins, then it was closed). I didn't notice anything especially exciting and new, but all the animatronics were working for once.

Pooh was also open. I love that ride. :-) Happy day!

I don't know if Hungry Bear was going to open or not. We left that area by 10:30. By the way, it was seriously packed with a lot of very sunburned people (I'm assuming it's all the people who froze to death in the snow this winter and haven't seen sun in a long time, but seeing their burns hurt me). I love a good Spring Break being that I'm a teacher, but I miss "off-season" crowds already.

Someone posted on another forum that they got a chance to ride Splash and Pooh and they said they both looked fantastic. Better lighting for Splash, all the animatronics working and the Winnie the Pooh ride also was looking better than it had in years. No mention of any changes to the rides, but everything looked fresh.

It's good to hear that the animatronics were all working again in Splash. Hopefully, they were able to modify things enough so that they can get in more easily to make repairs in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter