Critique my Signature Dining Week...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by WDWFANCBIIIME, Apr 26, 2013.

1. WDWFANCBIIIME

WDWFANCBIIIME DIS Veteran

Dinner: Citricos

Progressive Dinner: Bluezoo Il Mulino Kimonos

Breakfast before park opens: Crystal Palace
    Dinner: Narcoossee's

Breakfast before park opens: Hollywood and Vine
    Dinner Fantasmic Dinner Package: Brown Derby

Breakfast before park opens: Akershus
    Dinner before MNSSHP: Artist Point

Breakfast before park opens: Tusker House
    Birthday Dinner: Flying Fish

Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare
    Dinner: Shula's Steakhouse

Dinner: Jiko the Cooking Place

Any Suggestions for Apps Entrees or Desserts is appreciated!!! :cool1:

I know Swan and Dolphin is not on the Deluxe Dining Plan but I have been reading so many great things lately I plan on doing a progressive dinner throughout them and then later in the week skipping out on Le Cellier for Shula's :thumbsup2

I have eaten at all of these (besides Swolphin) but I really would love to hear everyones experiences!!!

2. jimim

jimim DIS Veteran

All the dinners look real cool. Man we haven't been to brown derby in years. I don't even remember what they have on their menu. We have to put that back in out rotation. The other places that are sign that we eat at is yatchman and citricos. Oh ya and cal grill. Forgot that one since its been closed! :(

Jiko is so awesome. I really really like it there. I think I would be happy eating there 2 or 3 nights if I had to. My parents are big narcoossee's fans. We r too.

3. WDWFANCBIIIME

WDWFANCBIIIME DIS Veteran

Thank you last time trip we went to Brown Derby and loved it so I thought it would be fun again, Narcoossee's was my first Disney Signature as an "adult" but its been a couple years so I am excited to go back :cool1: