Criminal Justic Major and CP

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by Niagara2, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Niagara2

Niagara2 Guest

My son will be a criminal justice major and wants to do the CP. Are their any former CP alumni out there with that major? Did you get internship credits with your college? Security is not a choice but I can see lifeguard as you are responsible for safety or front gate for crowd control.
    It is a wonderful program, but to delay graduation is an issue.

2. RogerRadcliffe

RogerRadcliffe Imagineering

First, keep in mind that the College Program can be completed the final semester of his Senior year, plus it's a unique experience more than anything else!

To my knowledge, there is no direct tie-in with the criminal justice field but there are similar attributes. Pretty much any job nowadays will require guest interaction, as well as a communication with your fellow cast members around you. It's little things that create the experience to make it unique.

If school is really a concern for you as a parent, I'd recommend taking a look into Summer classes or online classes in the meantime as it will keep him on track. I'd also recommend checking out The College Program Parents thread, if you haven't already.

Best of luck, and Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

3. Niagara2

Niagara2 Guest

Thank you!