Cricut Circle

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by morgansmom2000, Dec 21, 2012.

1. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Did anyone get their email yesterday? There was some issue about there having been Circle "exclusive" cartridges (French Manor, I believe) having been sold? If I'm reading it correctly, anyone who was a member before July 1, 2012 (current or past) is getting a free Animal Antics cartridge and a $50 credit for the Craftroom.

Does anyone know anything else about it?

TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

Okies group talked about it - that one cart French Manor was put on sell in a bundle (I think with Target) rumor is they made way too many of them so they were trying to get rid of them (even had it on reward thingy)
    lots of people complained so they are trying to make everyone happy since they know they goofed
    I didn't join the circle - didn't have the money - seems like that was the thing that made me quit hanging out there since my "Friends" all moved to the circle chat area

4. morgansmom2000

I was an original member and was totally disgusted by all the "promises" they made and didn't follow-through on.

5. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

that is what all of them were saying too

6. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Wow! Jennifer that stinks.. I remember you becoming an original member.. and if it was exclusive to members... the definition should be that ONLY members received that cart...
    If they started selling it.. then they darn well better compenstate the paying members!! I didn't join the "cricut circle" either... but I would be miffed if I paid money for the exclusive perks and they sold them...

7. morgansmom2000

I very rarely visit their MB, I got that email yesterday and did a :confused3 I wasn't sure if it was only meant for current members, but it appears it's for everyone who was EVER a member before July 1, 2012. Hey, I like free stuff ;)

8. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

ya should join Okie's group - do a search for OLD CRICUT COMMUNITY
    it is great to see alot of the old members

9. BCV2003

BCV2003 DIS Veteran

I was a member until this past summer and didn't receive an email. I guess I'll email them and see what they say!

10. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

I only found Okie's blog, does she have something else too?

11. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

12. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

Well crap. I need to join them to see. The forum I don't mind. FB, yeah not so much.

13. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

the forum just started (something about needing a place where things stay put instead of either bringing to the top or being buried in the facebook group)
    suppose to get more active after Christmas

14. BernardandMissBianca

Are you already on there? I would have to wait for Okie to approve me right?