Crib Rental vs. Pack n Play?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Polynesian27, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Polynesian27

Polynesian27 Mouseketeer

Does anyone have any pictures of the crib from A Baby's Best Friend rentals? My wife and I are debating if we should use the pack n play that comes in the villa rooms or if we should rent a crib. Our son will be 15 months at the time of the trip, any thoughts or suggestions? Pack n Play or Crib? We are staying for a week in July. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. zuzu310

zuzu310 DIS Veteran

My son was 17 months last year when we went and I was super worried that he wouldn't sleep as well in a pack n play because we never use one at home. Well we ended up using the pack n play provided by our resort and he slept just fine. All that worrying for nothing. I would recommend bringing your own pack n play sheet though.

4. Dis703

Dis703 DIS Veteran

We brought Pack & plays for our 22 month old twins last month. They hadn't slept in a pack & play since they were newborns so I was also worried about what to expect. They did great though. No issues sleeping at all and what I liked since we had two was they were easy to close up during the day so one or both were folded up and put in the closet when we weren't using.

5. PrinceOfPeace

PrinceOfPeace Mouseketeer

Go with pak & play. I did when my son was 22 months and I brought a familiar blanket and toy so he could feel at home. He slept like a log! I just didn't bring favorite things in case they got lost.

6. Jennygt

Jennygt DIS Veteran

We rented abbf crib both times we had little ones, bending to the pp was not for us for a week. I will look for a picture .