crib bedding

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Partridge4ever, Jan 30, 2001.

1. Partridge4ever

Partridge4ever DIS Veteran

We arrive at our OKW studio after midnight tomorrow night. I know there's a little crib in the closet, but is the bedding also there and is it clean? Is it changed along w/the rest of the bedding after someone checks out? We're going to want to go straight to bed, so I don't want to have to call housekeeping. :-)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. GoofysGr8

GoofysGr8 Earning My Ears

There will be a clean flat sheet with the crib. You will have to wrap and tuck the matress to accommodate such a large sheet. If we need baby linens, we bring our own. We were there last week, cool there at night too, don't forget the baby blanket suit.
    Goof

4. JulieWent

JulieWent DIS Veteran

You get to go AGAIN! And we're still planning our first trip! (Three months and counting!) Nothing to add to your post. I just saw your name and wanted to say hello. (We purchased at the same time!)
    Julie

5. lbertok

lbertok Earning My Ears

I agree with the previous poster. We also bring our own fitted portable crib sheet and a blanket from home. They fit much better and I am certain that they are clean. Sometimes I fold the flat sheet around the crib pad also to add a little extra cushion.

Lori