crib bedding

Partridge4ever

DIS Veteran
We arrive at our OKW studio after midnight tomorrow night. I know there's a little crib in the closet, but is the bedding also there and is it clean? Is it changed along w/the rest of the bedding after someone checks out? We're going to want to go straight to bed, so I don't want to have to call housekeeping. :-)

There will be a clean flat sheet with the crib. You will have to wrap and tuck the matress to accommodate such a large sheet. If we need baby linens, we bring our own. We were there last week, cool there at night too, don't forget the baby blanket suit.
Goof

You get to go AGAIN! And we're still planning our first trip! (Three months and counting!) Nothing to add to your post. I just saw your name and wanted to say hello. (We purchased at the same time!)
Julie

I agree with the previous poster. We also bring our own fitted portable crib sheet and a blanket from home. They fit much better and I am certain that they are clean. Sometimes I fold the flat sheet around the crib pad also to add a little extra cushion.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter