Credits on check out day?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by xera12, Mar 10, 2013.

1. xera12

xera12 Mouseketeer

We are getting the basic dining plan (one QS, one TS, and one snack) We are going for 12 days. We fly in on day one and fly out on day 12, but our flight will be a late afternoon one. So even though we check out on day 12, do we still get a TS meal that day? Or do we have to use all our credits before we check out? I have scoured te dining plan thing and it doesnt really make it clear :(

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:) Yes, credits are good until midnight of the day you check out. Many folks use the extra snacks to gather up Mickey treats for the ride back home.

4. ToddyLu

ToddyLu Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

:) To clarify, if you check out at 11:00 Saturday morning. You can use your credits until later that evening...until midnight. So yes, you could use a TS credit on day of check out.

5. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

The thing to remember too is that your credits are based on the number of nights you're staying, not the number of days. So with a 12 day stay, you get 11 TS credits since you're there for 11 nights. So unless you're not planning on using a TS credit on your first day (or on some other day of your trip), you won't have one left for your last day.

6. xera12

xera12 Mouseketeer

Yay!! Thank you so much!! It has been driving me nuts!

7. Fueledbycoffee

Fueledbycoffee Mouseketeer

The # of nights you are staying= # of QS, TS, & snack credits you will have. You can you them in any combination you want & like PP mentioned they will be good the day you check out.

8. POOHsie

POOHsie DIS Veteran

You will get all of your credits when you check-in (11 TS, 11 QS, 11 Snack, 1 Refillable Mug/per person). I's not that you get one day's credits each new day. One day you could skip a dinner credit, another day use 2 TS credits for a Signature restaurant. So depending on how you plan your dining during your stay, you may or may not have credits available for check-out day. It's up to you. For us, one day we will pay OOP for a QS meal like Casey's at MK or Fairfax Fare at DHS, and reserve that credit for check-out day lunch. Personally our group wouldn't want to waste time at TS on check-out day.

9. xera12

xera12 Mouseketeer

I agree i think we wont use the TS credit our last day. We are also going to universal one day so i think we will save a TS that way too.