Credit Cards with Travel Rewards

I really like Avion, used it to pay for flights for both of our cruises. I put everything over $3 on it to rack up my points.

I also have AMEX with Areoplan. I collect Areoplan when travel on work and find it hard to get flights our east to get home to Nova Scotia. Maybe flight elsewhere are better than Atlantic Canada. I never have any issues with Avion.

I like Avion too..except for the higher mileage redemption over Aeroplan required and the fact they aren't open on weekends to book flights! I wanted a New York flight a few months back and by Monday the air had jumped in price so I had to choose a different timed one which really wasn't ideal. Also-to redeem for business class..it's a $$ amount allowable that limits you rather than just redeeming more miles.....:confused3

I like Avion too..except for the higher mileage redemption over Aeroplan required and the fact they aren't open on weekends to book flights! I wanted a New York flight a few months back and by Monday the air had jumped in price so I had to choose a different timed one which really wasn't ideal. Also-to redeem for business class..it's a $$ amount allowable that limits you rather than just redeeming more miles.....:confused3

A pretty good value for Avion miles is to convert them to British Airways whenever they have the 1.5x transfer promotion, and then redeem those BA miles on American Airlines flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter