Credit cards for hotel check in

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by mum'o'3, Jul 27, 2009.

1. mum'o'3

mum'o'3 Earning My Ears

We are DLP in 2 weeks, staying at Sequoia Lodge, but it's just dawned on us that we no longer have a credit/debit card. (Strange I know, but we are experimenting to see if we are better of with just good old hard currency in the recession!)
    When we went 2 years ago you needed to give your credit card details to check in. I was wondering if this is still the case or as we don't want one of those Disney charge card things anyway, if this was compulsary?
    Surely we can't be the first people to visit Disney minus a credit card!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jillrobinson

jillrobinson DIS Veteran

You don't have to give your card details, only if you want to use your hotel ID as a charge card. :)

4. mum'o'3

mum'o'3 Earning My Ears

Thanks for that, someone just told me that if you don't leave card details you have to leave a cash deposit in case of breakages in your room. Is this the case and if so does anyone know how much?

5. Verity Chambers

Verity Chambers <font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font

We didn't leave one at Santa fe last week or at cheyenne in Oct, were never asked to leave anything. :)

6. pyebibby

pyebibby Mouseketeer

When we stayed at Sequoia in february we didn't have to give credit card details or leave a deposit.